Chapter 51

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darryl’s POV

The girls and I went straight home after an hour that we spent in the hospital. Amber hyung was left there since she said she doesn’t want to leave Krystal and that she said that she doesn’t have anything to do tomorrow anyways. I cannot really send the girls home since I’m using a small car and we can’t really fit inside this car.

It was already late in the evening when we decided to go home so I have to be extra careful since I don’t know what will happened to me in the road as I go back to my apartment. I still have to go back to Taiwan tomorrow since my grandparents wanted me there. I told Mina about my plan and of course she can’t do anything about it because it’s an order.

After I got inside my apartment, I went straight to the shower and after, I changed my clothes. I called Mina after to ask her if they got home already.

Mina: We’re still in the road but we’re almost there. How about?

Darryl: I’m home

Mina: What time is your flight tomorrow?

Darryl: After lunch. It’s disappointing I can’t be with you guys during Momo noona’s advance birthday celebration.

Mina: We can always celebrate together with the members’ next time baby. Besides, I think it’s really an important matter that they even called you to be there.

Darryl: Maybe... It’s only for 3 days anyway so it’s not really long.

Mina: I’m gonna miss you though baby.

Darryl: I’m gonna miss you too Mina. But it’s just for 3 days. Then we can meet and have dinner when I come back okay?

Mina: Of course. We’re here. I need to go baby. You should sleep. I love you.

Darryl: Okay! You rest too okay? You’ve been to a lot of schedules. I love you too!

She hummed and hanged the phone. I smiled knowing that I got the best girlfriend and that I’m so lucky to have her. I went inside my room and lay on my bed. I looked at my messages first before putting my phone on my night stand and drifting to sleep.

Author’s POV

Darryl woke up early and did his daily routine. He took rounds around their neighbourhood and even went to his parents’ house to visit. He had breakfast there before he we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter