Chapter 48

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darryl’s POV

After the dinner with the Jung’s, Amber hyung told us to go home first since she asked the Jung’s if she could sleepover where Uncle agreed enthusiastically. When I got to my apartment, I’ve been thinking a lot about what has happened this week. It was a mess. The events followed one by one. I wanted to only sleep it off but then I heard my doorbell rang.

I convinced myself I had to open that door. I walked on the small hallway to my door. Just when I opened it I was really dumbfounded again. I heard an “ATTAAAAAAAAAAACK!” and then I was pushed in the wall. AGAIN! I had to stay put for a good 15 seconds before I was pulled out of my shocked state. Mina giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck before kissing me.

Mina: HI!

I looked at her in the same expression. I just saw the most beautiful creature in my entire living life! I smiled at her and put my hands on her waist.

Darryl: Hello. It’s late. Aren’t you guys tired?

Mina: Just wanted to visit. Have you eaten dinner?

Darryl: I have, at the Jung’s.

She looked at me with confusion and raised eyebrow. Oh right… I haven’t told her.

Darryl: I’ll explain later. Let’s go inside.

She nodded her head and held my hand. We went to the living room where the girls are talking and laughing and know they were doing. They looked at us and then back at their business. Mina and I both sat at the sofa beside where Jeongyeon noona, Nayeon noona, Jihyo noona, Dahyun noona are seated. They all looked back at us again and I know just what they wanted.

Darryl: Remember the confirmation of Kai and Krystal? They didn’t say a thing right? They never even talked about it in any variety shows. Well, since the event here during that time with Amber hyung and Krystal, Amber hyung became really distant and cold to Krystal. She won’t talk to her unless it’s really important and if they’re on camera.

Mina: That’s harsh. I mean yes that’s really harsh.

Darryl: I know. Since then, Soojung have been reaching out to Amber hyung.

Jihyo: Soojung? So you guys are really okay now?

Darryl: Of course. Stop the questions and please listen to me first. Please?

They all nodded and listen attentively. They attention is on mine and that’s what I love about them.

Darryl: So yea. Last night, when they got back here from Japan, Krystal insisted that she wants to stay at Amber hyung’s apartment. The idiot slept at the living room by the way. Just this morning when we went to visit, I saw a note in the fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter