Chapter 43

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darryl’s POV

I woke up really early the next morning to have a quick jog. I messaged Mina first before running out. I’m going to go to the Myoui’s after I’ll have my breakfast so might as well jog first. After an hour or so, I checked my phone to see that Mina messaged me so I decided to call her.

Mina: Good Morning handsome!

Darryl: Someone’s in a good mode! Good Morning too beautiful!

Mina: You’re up early. Where’d you go?

Darryl: Went for a jog. Did you already eat your breakfast?

Mina: Yea. How about you?

Darryl: Not yet. I’m still on my way to the hotel.

Mina: Eat your breakfast first before you go to Kobe okay? We need to go. We still have a fan signing. I’m sorry. I love you!

Darryl: Okay baby. Have fun okay? Call me when you’re done. I love you too!

I hang the phone up and started jogging my way to the hotel where I booked in. When I got there, I took a quick shower and went to the dining area to eat. I wore a white button up polo matching it with black slacks and snickers with a grey sweater.

After I finished my food, I rested for a while and went to the parking lot. I went inside the car before I drove off. The drive to Kobe was really quiet since I’m alone. The f(x) noona’s are having their rehearsal so I can’t ask any of them to join me.

When I got there, Ma immediately hugged me and kissed my cheek. Pa was the lounge reading his newspapers and with him was a really fine guy. His body was well built and I assumed it was Kai oniisan. As much as I hate the name, I can’t really complain since it’s his given name.

I went near pa and hugged him before turning to the guys who’s with him. He looked at me from head to toe and I swear I was really intimidated by his look. His eyes were the same as Ma has. He’s really handsome. I might turn gay! I bowed at him and he smiled. He even has the same smile as Ma.

He stood up and stretched his arm. I was taller than him though. But his body is so broad.

Kai: Hi! You must be the one Okaa-san has been talking about since I came here. I’m Kai, Mina’s brother.

Darryl: She did? I’m Darryl, Mina’s friend.

I took his hand shook it.

Kai: You don’t have to be nervous. I know you’re my little sister’s boyfriend. I’m shocked you’re not with her though.

Darryl: I’m the only one who came. She’s busy with work.

Kai: Aw! That’s too bad! I missed my sister.

Darryl: She missed you too. I called her last night to inform her that you’re here. She even sulked saying you guys didn’t call her.

Kai: I called her though. She was not picking her phone up.

Darryl: Her loss then!

We both laughed at that. He’s not bad as I expected. I was just over thinking. We sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter