Chapter 15

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

The Twice members have already started their reality show called Twice's Elegant Private Life where fans can see what the Twice members are doing in their daily life. The airing has already started which means Darryl has the lesser time seeing the girls.

 

Mina would call him from time to time and ask him what he was doing. Speaking of Mina, the relationship between the two was blossoming each day. They were much more comfortable with each other with in the time that they spent together. Darryl also got back to school since Winter Vacation was over and he was getting busier each day.

 

Despite their busy schedule, Darryl and Mina would always fine time to at least call each other or face time each other. Darryl was scheduled to fly to Taiwan next week so it would be much harder for them to communicate. He already informed Mina. She was sad of course, but Darryl's not going there just to have fun. He would visit his mother’s parents since they really wanted to see him. He would spend a whole week there and would be back the week after next.

 

Since the filming of the Reality show was kind of hectic also the schedule of the girls, Mina and Darryl has no time to talk to each other because their schedules were conflict. Every break time, Darryl would message Mina and Mina would reply about 2 hours after. That went on until Darryl went to Taiwan.

 

When in Taiwan, he would watch the reality show and would message Mina that the episode was nice. He spends the whole week in Taiwan in vain. He badly missed Mina and so does Mina. Darryl went back to Korea after a week and what surprised him the most was that the girls were in his condo. He was thinking hard how they got there but remembered he told Mina his password.

 

When he got inside his apartment, the girls excitedly ran to him and hugged him tight. They pulled him in a tight group hug. When they pulled away, they decided to go back to the living room since they all know that Mina and Darryl really missed each other a lot. Darryl hugged Mina tight where Mina returned happily.

 

Mina asked a lot about what Darryl did in Taiwan. He enthusiastically told her what he did. She was listening to him attentively. After a while, Darryl excused himself to go to his room to have a quick shower. When he got out, he told the girls that they should eat dinner. They went to the jokbal place where they always eat.

 

When they got there, they told the Imo who owns the place that they'll get the usual. The Imo didn't need to ask what they are taking since they are regulars there. When they were settled down, Darryl asked how the girls were. They all said that they were fine.

 

Darryl: I heard you're working for your next Mini Album. When are they going to release it?

 

Jihyo: PD nim said it would be release on late April.

 

Darryl: You girls must've been so tired.

 

All: Yes we areee *Whines*

 

Darryl: *Chuckles* don’t worry girls. Hard work pays off.

 

Jihyo: But I really need some sleep!

 

Darryl: Remember Thomas! You chose that life! Don't whine!

 

Jihyo: If only that event didn't happened. Then you're probably performing...

 

Jeongyeon: Jihyo!

 

Jihyo: *Hangs head low* Sorry...

 

Chaeyoung: What do you mean unnie?

 

Nayeon: Ah! The food is here!

 

And seems like the luck is on their side, the food was served. Truth to be told, Darryl was a past trainee in JYP Entertainment. He loved what he was doing, until one day, the very tragic thing happened to him. The whole time, Darryl was just quiet. He would just say something if they asked him. Mina was getting worried about him. Even though they are still not a couple, it was like they already are.

 

When they got back to their dorm, Mina was still thinking about what happened today. She was still wondering why the usually bubbly and happy virus kid turned into someone quiet and cold, a stranger to her. She decided to ask Nayeon about.

 

Mina: Unnie. I know I shouldn't ask this to you. But what does Jihyo mean when she said if only that event didn't happen?

 

Nayeon: *Sigh* I don't think I can answer that Mina. That's private.

 

Mina: But unnie! I'm dying here. I'm worried about him. He was so quiet the whole time. His attitude turned 360 degrees.

 

Nayeon: *Sigh* since you really want to know. Darryl was a trainee before. He was supposed to debut with GOT7 but he eventually pulled out giving Yugyeom the opportunity to debut.

 

Mina: What happened?

 

Nayeon: Sorry Mina, I really can't. It's best if he's the one to tell you the whole story. But I would suggest you not to push it hard. That was something horrible in his past.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter