Chapter 46

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

After the eventful night at Jake’s apartment, Nayeon started asking him about all those things. It seems like Jake was really out of his mind since he was always like that every time of the year. He was always out of his mind because of the nightmares that would always come to him about the death of his grandfather.

Nayeon understood everything and is willing to stay beside him. Jake was grateful to Nayeon as always. Jake would always stay by her side. There’s this one time when Jake was reading news in his phone while waiting for the girls to finish their schedule and for Darryl to come back from training and school. He read about this article where they said that Nayeon has a bad attitude. He scoffed at the article and threw his phone in the sofa.

Speaking of phone, Jake bought a new phone for Jackson the day after he broke it. Even though Jackson said he doesn’t have too, he still bought something for him. Jackson was more than happy and grateful

While in Japan, Amber groaned because of the text she received from Darryl. She was so tired too but she still went to his hotel room and got his things. Good thing the kid paid the bills before flying off to Korea. She was with Krystal, who practically begged her to come, when they both went to the hotel.

When they both all the things, they both went to their respective hotel rooms to rest because they’re flying to Korea after an hour. The two of them may seem like they’re all close and talking to each other but others don’t see how distant Amber is off cam.

Amber’s POV

After the concert, Krystal and I immediately went to his hotel room and gathered all his things. We made sure that there’s nothing left before we thanked the hotel clerk and wen to our hotel room. He didn’t bring a lot so it was easy to gather is all.

After an hour, the managers called up and told us that we are supposed to get ready since we are going back to Korea immediately because Krystal still has a shooting to catch up. She’s going to cameo on that new drama of Lee Minho-ssi called “The Legend of the Blue Sea”. She’ll be playing as a flight attendant who fell in love with the character of Minho-ssi and next thing is I don’t know.

We arrived in Korea at 2 in the morning and I swear I’m really worn out. We all went to our van and rested while we they send us to our own house. I sat on the back seat hoping to shut my eyes first before I got home but moment later felt a head on my shoulder.

I looked at the person and saw that it was Krystal. She’s been very clingy to me since yesterday. I don’t know what’s wrong with this kid and it’s really making me uncomfortable. I keep on controlling my feelings for her ever since we talked after we heard the news about her and Kai. I was not mad at all. I was heartbroken. At least she could’ve told me so I could have prepared my heart.

I let her sleep on my shoulder because I’m the first one to be dropped off anyways. I know Krystal and I have been civil with each other for the sake of our friendship and group but I kind of distanced myself to her after that. I don’t want fans saying that the two of us has something in between.

I controlled myself about everything and anything. I don’t want to assume actually. What Mina told me yesterday was a bit too shocking too. I didn’t expect her to react like that. I thought we both made it clear that we should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter