Chapter 29

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina’s POV

Jake oppa and Darryl are waiting for us outside our practice room. The managers shooed them away because they were so noisy while we are practicing for JYP NATION concert in Japan and for our upcoming 3rd Mini Album. It’s been months since I went there so I was excited to go. After the practice, Nayeon unnie and I went out to call the boys but to our surprise, they’re not there.

I called Darryl but he was not answering my call. Nayeon unnie called Jake oppa as well but to no avail. Instead of worrying where the two guys are… we just shrug it off since we know that they probably went out to buy food or just went to PD-nim’s office. We went back inside the practice room and told the girls that we’re going to the restroom.

While walking to the rest room, we heard laughter and talking at the hallway. Normally, we would just continue walking but the voices of the two guys were really familiar. When I looked at Nayeon unnie, she was already looking at me. I nodded my head knowing what was on her mind. We both went to where the voices and laughter. There we saw, Jake oppa and Darryl who was with Baek A Yeon unnie and Min unnie.

Jake oppa’s arm was in A Yeon unnie’s shoulders while Darryl was standing beside Min unnie with his arm around her. I wasn’t usually the jealousy type but what I’m seeing here is really not acceptable. We were both looking at them for a while before Nayeon unnie pulled me towards them. She was getting pissed off, I can feel it. She coughed causing the two guys to look at us. When they saw us, they immediately pulled their arms away and Darryl even made a gap between him and Min unnie.

Darryl: Hey uhm… Are you girls done with practice?

Mina: Yea… *Cold Tone*

Jake: Uhm… We got bored so we roam around.

Nayeon: We can see that. *Cold Voice*

Min: Seems like your girls are being grumpy…

Jake: Stop talking! Mina can understand you! *Whisper*              

Mina: We’ll go back now. You guys enjoy

Darryl: *Sigh* Hyung I think we need to go.

We both started walking while the guys bid the Sunbae’s goodbye. We didn’t even spare a glance as we went back to the practice room. I wasn’t actually mad since Min unnie and Darryl have been close even before I came to the company. But you can’t blame me for being cold. He was my first anyways. He was the first one I agreed to.

When we got back to the practice room, Nayeon unnie immediately went to the corner and put her headphones on. I went beside Momo unnie and just keep quiet.

Jeongyeon: What’s with the both of you? Did you guys fought while you’re in the restroom?

Mina: No.

Momo: Mitang... You’re being extra quiet…

Mina: It’s nothing unnie.

Just then, the boys went inside the room. Darryl got this worried look while Jake oppa was obviously anxious. I just stayed beside Momo unnie not sparing him a single glance. Jake oppa started walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter