Chapter 42

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darryl’s POV

After the call with Mina, I looked at Krystal who was still glaring at Amber hyung who’s gulping in fear. If I’m the one who’s being glared at those ice cold eyes, I would have peed in my pants right on the spot. To ease the atmosphere, I went beside Amber hyung and told them that we should have dinner together.

Amber: That’s a great idea!

Luna: What?

Amber: Let’s have dinner shall we?

Krystal: You’re paying the bill then.

Amber hyung nervously nodded which cause Luna noona, Vic umma and I to laugh. Whipped as always…

Darryl: You’re so whip!

Amber: Says the one who went here just because his girl asked him to.

Darryl: That’s a really different story hyung. Imagine your girl killing you with those eyes and silent treating you because you don’t want to go?

Amber: That’s threatening!

Darryl: It is that’s why I came here. But I just have to thank her.

Krystal: Are you two going to talk there or are we going to eat?

We both looked at her and she was still looking at Amber hyung like she’s going to kill her. Seriously speaking, if glares can kill? Amber hyung’s probably 6 feet under the ground already. I patted Amber hyung’s shoulder and walked a head. I stopped exactly beside Krystal and whispered to her.

Darryl: Stop being too hard on her. You may not say it but I can feel it. She’s too dense to notice so take is slow.

I didn’t wait for her to speak, I continued walking and I sure can feel her eyes on me. I went to Luna noona and told her that I’ll wait for them in the car. I went to the car and waited inside waiting for them. I decided to call Ma to tell her that I’m visiting tomorrow.

Mrs Myoui: Hello sweetheart!

Darryl: Ma!  I’m visiting tomorrow is that okay?

Mrs Myoui: Of course! You’re always welcome here. Besides, Kai’s in town and he wanted to meet you.

Darryl: Ma I think I’m taking back what I said. I’m not visiting anymore.

Mrs Myoui: No need to be nervous honey. He wanted to meet you really. Kai’s a good brother, don’t worry.

Darryl: Ma he’s a football player. He can just dump me somewhere in Kobe.

Mrs Myoui: He won’t do that. Pa is coming home tomorrow too.

Darryl: Alright then. I’ll be there before lunch. I’ll see you tomorrow ma. Bye!

Mrs Myoui: Bye sweetheart. Take care.

I hummed in response and put my phone inside my pocket. I waited for a while before the girls arrived.

Amber: Where are we eating?

Darryl: I was strolling this morning and saw this Chinese Restaurant 30 minutes from here.

Krystal: Is it pricy?

Darryl: I don’t know. I didn’t eat there. But I think it is.

Krystal: Off we go then. The payment is not our problem anyway, right Amber unnie?

Amber hyung just nodded her head. She can’t really do anything about it though. Amber hyung was supposed to go to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter