Chapter 44

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina’s POV

I called Darryl after our schedule but he’s still in Kobe, I thought he was going to watch the second day of the Dimension 4 but he said he wanted to spend time with my family first telling me he wanted to them to know him better and vice versa. It was a loving thought actually. He’s really doing his best to be liked by my family. I know my family accepted him but he’s still making an effort to at least spend time with them.

After the call with him, I immediate laid in my bed playing my game again. I can’t call him now because he’s playing basketball with my brother. Kai never really liked any of the guys who tried to court me.  Darryl was actually the first and I’m still amazed how he does it.

I was so engross on my game that I didn’t notice Nayeon unnie who was standing beside my bed.

Nayeon: Mitang.

I was kind of shocked when she called me. She looks so restless. I put my phone down and sat on my bed.

Mina: What is it unnie?

Nayeon: Did Minho already call you?

Mina: I was just talking to him a while ago. Why unnie?

Nayeon: Jake hasn’t been calling me. I’m worried about him. Can you call him?

Mina: Yea sure. Just a sec…

I dialled Darryl’s number and waited for a bit. He answered the phone panting. He’s probably not done playing with Kai yet.

Darryl: Hey. I thought you’re going to rest?

Mina: Nayeon unnie told me Jake oppa hasn’t been calling her.

Darryl: What?! Since when?

Nayeon: Since yesterday…

Darryl: Wait! What date is today?

Nayeon: It’s the 3rd of November.

Darryl: HOLY ! How can I forget!

Mina: Baby words!

Darryl: Sorry! Tell Nayeon noona today is Jake hyung’s grandfather’s anniversary. I really forgot about that!

He groaned in the other line. So he’s like Darryl when it was Dani’s anniversary. They’re really best friends.

Darryl: Nayeon noona, you know where Jake hyung live right?

Nayeon: Yea…

Darryl: Dress up. I’ll call the Ladies. All of you go there. Mitang stay in the dorm.

Mina: But why!?

Darryl: Just do as I say. He can be a bit aggressive during this time of the year. I’ll hang up okay? Bye!

Then he hangs the phone up. He probably called the Ladies. Nayeon unnie dashed in her closet and find comfortable clothes to wear. She sprinted to the bathroom to change. After 5 minutes or so, I heard the doorbell rang. I rushed to open it and saw the ladies looking restless as well.

Minho: Where’s Nayeon?

Mina: She’s----

Nayeon: I’m here oppa. Let’s go?

Minho: Sure come on!

They all rang to where Minho oppa’s car is as they left me in the dorm with the members. Just then, Momo unnie went out of their room.

Momo: What’s happening here Mitang?

Mina: Jake oppa hasn’t been calling Nayeon unni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter