Chapter 16

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

 

After the talk with Nayeon unnie that night, I started being extra careful about what I would say to Darryl. He met us the next day being all happy like nothing was wrong the day before. I was happy because he was back to normal again. But I couldn't stop thinking about it.

 

We also heard about what happened to Krystal sunbaenim and Amber oppa. Darryl was always beside Amber oppa since that day. Amber oppa was a wreck. But she was still lively as always. She would occasionally space out but would eventually join us. We were worried about her though. We were worried about her health. But she said not to worry about her since it was all okay.

 

She even talked to Krystal sunbaenim already and they're now civil with each other. Darryl on the other hand hasn’t talked to Krystal sunbaenim yet. His pride was too high to do it, he says. I even tried to convince him about talking to her but he shrugs it. Since then, we never really talked about Krystal sunbaenim anymore. Not even mention a slight bit of her.

 

The reality show went on and the last episode was aired on the 26th of April, a day after our second Mini Album was released. We were all gathered in Darryl's apartment since PD nim told us to have an off before everything go all out again. We were waiting for the show while playing games.

 

The Maknae Line together with Darryl was in the coffee table with books scattered on the floor. Tzuyu asked for Darryl's help since they were on the same grade and that she really wanted to know what things have the teacher's discussed during her excuse days. Darryl called his father's secretary to ask if he could ask some teachers in Hanlim about where the discussion is all about.

 

They were really grateful because the teachers gave them all the things they need to learn. Darryl also asked if the Maknae line can have like a special quiz to cope up with things and the teachers gladly agreed saying that they were working hard and studying at the same so no need to play hard on them.

 

Darryl was patiently teacher Chaeyoung and Tzuyu about math and they were really having a hard time following what Darryl was teaching them. He was actually really good. He made all the things simple and easy. Jihyo and Jeongyeon unnie was laughing at the maknae lines since they said they already warned them.

 

Nayeon: Guys stop making fun of the kids. Minho, go easy on them please. Mina, Momo let's order food. Sana check the time, the airing might be on.

 

Darryl: But noona I was just teaching them. I wasn't even giving them questions at all!

 

Chaeyoung: Ugh! Math ! Can we take a break Minho-ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter