Chapter 60

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darryl’s POV

After the day in the music room where Mina and the others are standing outside the door, I never went back to the company again. It’s been days since that happened and now I think I’m already ready to talk to Mina. I’ve actually been thinking a lot that if this goes all too long, I might lose her in just a snap.

I called Junkil Abeoji asking him where the girls are and it seems like they don’t have any schedule today because he said they all went to the company to play in the practice room. I took a shower and went to the company as soon as I can.

I even rushed to the practice room where they are and it seems like they’re enjoying their time together. I don’t want to rush things so I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open the door. I heard footsteps and the next thing I know is that Dahyun noona is already in front of me with wide eyes and gaped mouth.

She stood there for Lord knows how long until Jihyo noona shouted asking her why is she taking too long. She walked to where we are and she has the expression as Dahyun noona written all over her face. I chuckled a bit before snapping my fingers in front of them.

Darryl: Hello!

I said slightly louder than my usual voice and I think the others heard it because I heard running before a body bump straight to mine. It was Nayeon noona who was hugging me while burying her face on my chest.

I chuckled again and brushed her hair. I looked at the girls in front of me but the one I’m looking for is not there. I couldn’t see a glimpse of Mina and my thoughts rushed from worse to worst. I keep stretching my neck hoping to see her but to no avail.

Nayeon noona let go of the hug when she noticed I’m looking for someone. They all smiled faintly at me before giving me space to walk in. I was getting nervous with each step I take. I was thinking for the worst scenario and that’s seeing some other guy hugging her.

But I guess luck is on my side because she’s not hugging another guy. She’s just looking at us with her unreadable expression which scares the hell out of me. I stared at her before walking slowly. Then the next thing she did shocked me. She bowed at me before saying:

Mina: You’re here sir. How are you?

My eyes widen and I can feel that the others are as shocked as I am too. The way she calls me Sir is really not right. Everything about her being polite to me as if I’m nothing is not right. I tried to play it cool because I don’t want to blow up this thing so I smiled at her.

Darryl: How are you Mina?

Mina: I’m fine sir. How about you?

Darryl: I’ve been… I’ve been good.

She nodded her head and looked at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter