Chapter 52

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darryl’s POV

I arrived in Taiwan safe and sound. I texted Mina and informed her that I’m already in Taiwan and that she should text me if she’s free. I roam around the airport for a while to find my brother. I saw him waiting for me exactly where he left me the last time I came here.

Darryl: Gē!

He looked at me and smiled widely. He ran to me and tackled me which cause us to both on the floor laughing. The people are looking at us so we smiled at them and bowed.

Minguk: How is my little brother!?

Darryl: I’m fine. How about you?

Minguk: I’m fine. I have great news to tell you!

Darryl: What is it?

Minguk: Jìngyí and Jared are already dating!

Darryl: NO. WAY!

Minguk: Yes way! Come on they’re waiting for us in the car!

I laughed and nodded my head. We both went to the car and saw Anna Jiě, Jìngyí and Jared waiting for us. The couple waved at me while my sister ran to me smiling widely. I opened my arms ready to nestle her in my embrace. I hugged her tight and kissed her head.

Anna: How have you been youngest!?

Darryl: I’m fine. How about you?

Anna: Doing great.

Darryl: I have something to tell you guys. But let’s go home first!

They all nodded and smiled at me. I hugged Jìngyí and Jared before entering the car. I still can’t believe that we really fit in this car of my brother. After a while of driving, we got home and I was greeted by my grandparents with Jìngyí’s grandparents. We excused ourselves and went to the garden.

Anna: So what are you going to tell us?

Darryl: Jake hyung is back in Korea!

Minguk: No freaking way! I thought we’ll never see him again!

Anna: I thought so too. I thought he forgot already.

Darryl: That’s what I thought too. But the moment I stepped in Korea the last time I got here, I asked the others to come with me and we saw him there. He has been in Korea a year after he left. But he never got the chance to find me because you know, I move out.

Minguk: How is he then?

Darryl: He’s fine actually. He’s dating Nayeon noona and I can say that they really like each other.

Anna: That’s good then. Speaking of dating!

Jìngyí: I saw what you did there!

Darryl: It was all over the news! Who wouldn’t now?!

Jared: How’d you do it?

Darryl: Planned it beforehand. It was hard actually. The pressure was present but the meeting with parents is a bit easy since Mina’s parents are really accepting.

Minguk: I really though Mr Myoui would kill you on the spot that time!

Darryl: Nah! I went to Kobe the day before the actual concert to meet them. I asked for their permission to have a relationship with Mina and it was nerve wrecking but it was worth it anyways, and it seems like pa knew me even before I went there.

Anna: PA?! WHO IS PA!?

Darryl: Mr Myoui. I call him pa. They suggested it though.

Minguk: That’s nice.

Jìngyí: I searched a bit about your girlfriend and she’s really beautiful. I heard she have a brother.

Darryl: Thank you! Yes she has. Kai-oniisan and we already meet.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter