Chapter 64

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

For the next months of the relationship of Darryl and Mina, there had been a lot of hardship and a lot of fighting in it but they never gave up on each other. They would always go out if they have time especially now that Mina has been very busy since she was getting invited to a lot of variety shows now.

Darryl would sometimes visit the set if he’s free or he would fetch Mina and they’d have a date. They would spend time with each other as much as they can and their relationship is also in public already that they don’t really mind if they are caught or not.

Sometimes they would even visit in Japan for a week or so. They would spend time with Mina’s Family. Sometime they would visit Jeju with the girls and spend time with Darryl’s family for a whole week or only days since one of the girls would fly to Seoul immediately due to schedules.

 Despite Darryl entering his 3rd year of high school and Mina’s busy schedule, they tend to be with each other at the end of the day. They would always cuddle in Darryl’s apartment or in the girls’ dorm if they’re the only ones in the house.

Sleepover at Darryl’s apartment is often too since the girls said that they feel comfortable in Darryl’s apartment than their dorm. Darryl just laughed at their cute reason but complied anyways.  They would be very noisy and Darryl thanked his critical thinking asking his parents to make his apartment soundproof.

They would have a night out with the ladies and it still surprise Darryl up until now how all of them would fit in his apartment. They would have a drink and they girls would drink soda and since they’re in an apartment and all the windows are securely close. They can do whatever they want.

The next morning after the night out would be horrible. With the whole house looking like a tornado passed by. The group would clean the house while the Ladies except for Darryl would lie down in bed the whole day because of hang over.

Over the time about their relationship, Mina showed her side of jealousy more openly. Darryl would always have a hard time approaching her or even talking to her because she would always treat Darryl with a cold shoulder or she would ignore her completely; just like now.

Darryl’s POV

Mina hasn’t been talking to me since we got to my apartment. I really don’t know what happened to this penguin but she’s been acting cold to me since we met some of my friends. We hang out with Eric Nam hyung, Amber hyung and Eric Nam hyung’s friend who is Hollywood actress Chloe Moretz who visit since she wanted to have a vacation in Korea.

We spend time in the mall and even went to the Karaoke place. I was having a duet with Chloe when all of a sudden Mina went out of the place but she was still calm so I thought she was just going to the comfort room or something.

I looked at Amber hyung and asked her what was that all about but she just shrugged and told me that she’s follow her. We waited for a while before the two of them got inside. Since then, Mina would just look at me if I asked her a question.

We got home with her being all cold and being silent. The silence in my apartment is killing me so much that I wanted to call the girls and tell them that I need loud people in my house because a certain someone being all cold and silent and I really don’t know what to do.

She’s playing a game in my laptop right now so I got this chance to call all of them to ask for some help. I need to do this right if I want her to talk to me again. It’s been hard for me to understand her but I love her too damn much to give things up.

I went beside her and watched her play. I didn’t bother her though. I knew better than bother a concentrated Myoui Penguin during an intense game of elsword. I waited for her to finish her game before standing up.

Darryl: I’ll be out for a while. Will you be okay?

She nodded her head without even looking at me and I knew she’s really upset. I nodded my head too and walked to my room before grabbing a jacket. I went beside her and kissed her head because that’s what I do. Even though she doesn’t want to talk to me or she’s being all cold, I would never left without kissing her.

I got my phone and keys before heading out. I went to the parking lot and dialled the members who are busying themselves in the dorm and my ever so beloved hyungs. I was planning to surprise her for dinner. I called James hyung and told him to prepare their most delicious meal.

We all gathered at the restaurant where I asked her for my courtship. We’re at the private room as usual because hello! I’m with famous Idols right now and I don’t want to have any fan meeting in this restaurant as of now.

Jackson: What happened?

Amber: The penguin got really jealous.

They looked at me and asked me for an explanation. I told them what has happened and the reaction was so bad. I got smack in the head three times.  That would be one of the most painful physical hurt. It hurts that I had to clutch my hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter