Chapter 58

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina’s POV

We were playing and dancing in the practice room when Dahyun rushed inside. She was panting hard. We looked at her in confusion but she raised her hand signalling us to give her a moment. She drank some water before talking.

Dahyun: There’s someone in the music room right next to us. You’ll all be shocked when you see who it is!

She pulled us one by one and pushed us so we started walking while she direct us where to go. As we got near the music room just 10 meters away from the practice room, we could immediately hear a piano playing. It’s 2am sunbaenim’s song.

We all peeked at the slightly open door and saw that Darryl was playing. He was singing and you can clearly hear the sorrow in his voice. Right in the middle of the song, he started tearing up and I think he was so immerse in his own world that he didn’t know that he’s already crying.

Nayeon unnie pushed the door widely so we were all standing in front of it. After the song, he clutched his chest and shouted. He was crying and shouting at the same time. Then he started groaning like he was in serious pain. He clutched his head while resting it slowly at the keys. Jihyo was about to approach him but Jeongyeon unnie stopped her.

I thought of approaching him too but if Jeongyeon unnie won’t let Jihyo approach him then that requires to all of us who’s looking at him right now. I really wanted to hug him right now but I just can’t let myself. He stood up slowly and started walking. He must have been shocked when he saw us because his eyes widen a bit but bowed at us anyway.

We gave him access so he could walk out of the room. The others didn’t say anything after that but I know they are all worried about him. I can’t stop thinking that he really doesn’t know us. I know one of these three who’s close with him knows something that’s happening right now but I won’t push them to tell me.

If anything, I need to ask any of the Ladies because they probably told the others not to say something about what’s really happening. We all stood there a bit before I started walking back to the practice room. Let’s play this game then!

Darryl’s POV

I drove all the way to uncle Jun to ask him some questions. I rushed to his office and just barge in without knocking. I know I’m being rude right now but there’s something they’re not telling me and I need to know any of it. If I can’t find the answer in my uncle then I guess I need the Ladies to tell me.

Uncle Jun: Barging inside someone’s office without knocking is rude you know.

Darryl: I need some answers uncle.

He looked at me with a small smiled before signalling me to sit in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter