Chapter 65 (Darryl & Mina)

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years later

Two souls are walking in the hallway of the JYP Entertainment noisily. The one was teasing the other and the other one defending itself. Yes, those two souls are Kwak Darryl and Myoui Mina. They’ve been dating for more than 3 years now and they’re relationship has been very stable. Yes, there’s a lot of fights and misunderstandings but both of them knew how work things out.

Mina: Why can’t you just admit that you’re getting jealous of Mark oppa?

Darryl: Stop talking to me Myoui…

Mina: Not until you admit that you’re getting jealous.

Darryl stopped walking and looked at his girlfriend from head to toe with raised brow. He then looked in front again and started walking while shaking his head. Mina followed him and giggled wanting to really piss her boyfriend because why not? Jealous Darryl is so adorable that’s what she always thought.

Mina: Baby do you know Mark oppa walked me home last week?

Darryl: So?

Mina: He’s so sweet to me he even carried my things for me.

Darryl abruptly stopped walking and looked at Mina again. He’s expression is now sad as he pouted and the more Mina talks the more he wants to run away from her if that’s the only thing he could get away with the Mark oppa being all sweet and .

Darryl: I repeat… Stop talking to me…

Mina looked at him with amusement. Darryl is really adorable when his jealous but he’s also scary. Mina giggled again while Darryl started walking again. They reached the dance studio where the GOT7 members are with Darryl flopping his body in the floor and Mina chuckling as she followed behind.

Jackson: Don’t tell me you two fought again!

Darryl: That penguin couldn’t stop talking.

Jackson: What’s she saying?

Darryl looked at Mark (more like glared at him) when he started walking towards Mina and Jackson immediately knew what it was. The truth is Mina and Mark talked the morning before planning to piss him off because Mina wanted to surprise him. Since Darryl has been very busy with college and such, Mina missed him very much causing her to think of planning a surprise for her beloved boyfriend.

Darryl groaned and rolled on his stomach. He really wanted to strangle Mina right now. I mean who wouldn’t?! She’s been talking about one of your best friends and now she won’t even look at you because she’s busy talking with that friend of yours!

Darryl stood up from the floor and started walking. Mina didn’t seem to mind though. She just continued talking to Mark and even laughed with him so effortless. This made Darryl’s blood boil so hard that he slammed the door when he went out.

They all started calling all their friends and told them that the plan starts now. Mina has been nervous since Darryl visited him in their practice room. It’s been weeks since she last saw her boyfriend so she immediately planned to surprise him as soon as he called her telling her that he’s going to visit them.

The Twice members together with the ladies and Somi ran all the way to the practice room where the twice members are because that’s where they’ll be doing the surprise. It’s simple but it’s really beautiful. The floor is full of Darryl’s favourite red petals.

They all hid behind a black cloth which amazingly hid all of them. Amber was in charge of calling Darryl because that’s the plan. She went to the other practice room because it would be a risk to keep talking to him when she’s inside the same room as the surprise is.

Meanwhile, Darryl went to the rooftop to cool his head down. He reached for his pocket and got the lighter and cigarette. He was about to light the stick when his phone suddenly rang. He reached for it and saw that it was Amber. He put the stick back in the box and answered the call.

Darryl: Hey.

Amber: Where are you?

Darryl: I’m at the company why?

Amber: Great! I left my shirt in the 3rd practice room. Can you please get it for me? I’ll get it in your apartment later.

Darryl: Yea sure.

Darryl started walking to the practice room. Actually that practice room is the furthest from the rooftop so it took him time until he got there. He looked at the door and saw that the lights are close. He opened the door and turned the lights on.

His eyes immediately scanned the room as soon as the lights are on. It was beautiful. Balloons with letters on the tip of the string were floating, red petals everywhere, there are three boxes on the left corner and a bunch of CD games on the right side.

He called Amber to ask what was happening. He quickly fetched his phone on his pocket and dialled Amber’s number. Amber answer after the third ring.

Amber: Surprised? How about you walk to those balloons there?

Darryl complied and started walking toward the balloons. He pulled the letters one by one and read them. He was smiling widely while reading it. He couldn’t help but feel teary as he knew this is his girlfriend’s entire idea. He kee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter