Chapter 5

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darryl's POV

 

Twice already debuted last month and it was a success. They were really amazing and were really great. They enjoyed their performance and they enjoyed meeting their fans. Mina and I got really close by the help of the other members who knew I have feelings for her because of Jackson hyung's amazing big mouth.

 

FLASHBACK

 

I was in the practice room with the GOT7 hyungs who's teaching me about their new song "If you do", that was 2 weeks before Twice's debut. Mark hyung and Yugyeom hyung was teaching me the dance of their new song which is dope by the way. We were enjoying it when suddenly Jackson hyung came barging inside, sweating like hell.

 

Darryl: What happened to you?

 

Jackson: *Pant* don’t kill me please *pant* I accidentally told Twice that you like Mina *kneels*

 

Darryl: You what?! You ! You!

 

Jackson: STOP! It was just to Jihyo and Nayeon! I'm really sorry knight! Please don't kill me! (Knight: Darryl prefers to be called knight than prince that's why)

 

Darryl: *sigh* its fine. It's not like they’re going to tease me to death or something.

 

And just when I said that, the noona's immediately texted me teasing about how I like Mina and how cute we are and alike whatever *sigh*

 

Darryl: Guess not.

 

Jackson: Huh?

 

I let Jackson hyung read the messages Nayeon noona and Jihyo noona texted me. But one message caught my attention and thanks God that I have a reliable loving noona. It says there that they're going to help and that they promised not to tell it to Mina and also they promised to keep it from her. And that's how the Twice members knew.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

It was a beautiful Wednesday and I was in my class when Jihyo noona texted me that they're having a fan meeting in our university. She suggested that i should surprise Mina and buy her gift and so I did. I ran to the parking lot and drove to the nearest jewellery store.

 

Sales Lady: How may I help you sir?

 

Darryl: Uhm miss. What's your bestseller necklace here?

 

The sales lady guided me in picking for the right necklace until I saw a beautiful necklace with a heart pendant in it. I bought two necklaces, I was thinking of giving it to Mina and Momo noona. Wondering why? They actually have a fan club, so I was wondering it would be nice to give them that.

 

I went to the counter to pay for it and what the sales lady said caught me off guard.

 

Sales Lady: Is it for your girlfriend sir?

 

Darryl: Huh? N-no miss. Just for a friend.

 

Sales Lady: *giggle* I'm sure your friend would love this gift for her sir

 

Darryl: Really? *Chuckles* I hope so miss. Thank you.

 

After I thank the sales lady, I went to the next stop which is a bakery shop. I bought different kinds of pastries. After that, I texted Junkil Abeoji to ask what auditorium are they using. I also ask him not to tell the girls that I'm coming and told him that if they asked, just tell them I'm busy with school and training.

 

I was seated at the far end of the bleachers while waiting for the event to start. I wore my black snapback and put my hoodie so they won't recognize me. After waiting for about 5 minutes, the fan signing started. I sneak at the back stage to tell Junkil Abeoji to pick me as I was at the front row at the right end. He laugh thinking what would the members’ reaction when they see me.

 

The fan signing was amazing. The members interact with their fans professionally and they had fun doing it. When the signing section was up, I stood at the back of the line ready to surprise them. The first one was Jihyo noona. She was so happy to see me but I whispered to her to keep quiet and she did. Then followed by Nayeon noona, then Sana noona, then Chaeng who smack the hell out of me, then Dahyun noona, and then Tzuyu, then Momo. When I reached to Momo noona, I slid one of the boxes I bought. She was shocked when she opened it. Looked in my eyes and said

 

Momo: This is expensive you idiot!

 

Darryl: Shh. It's fine noona.

 

Momo: It's not! Why in the world did you think of buying it!

 

Darryl: I got one for the penguin too. Just accept it, will you?

 

Momo: We are going to talk after thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter