Chapter 31

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darryl’s POV

After that night, I never left Mina’s sight without telling her or even texting her. I’ve learned my lesson and cold Myoui Penguin is kinda scary too. I don’t want to see that look in her face ever in my entire life again! Imagine getting used to someone being all innocent and cute and beautiful and y turned into someone like an angry Jessica noona? That’s scary I tell you!

The girls’ and I together with Jake hyung were on our way to the company since they’re still on preparation for their 3rd Mini Album. I’m actually excited about it since I’m not the one handling them because school already started a few weeks ago.  I started attending school again and since it was only the 1st month, I am able to talk to my teachers about me leaving for the JYP NATION CONCERT in Japan.

They told me to be back after a week and told me that I have to make up with everything that I would be missing. I was grateful of course since they’re really nice to me. When we got inside the company, I told Mina I’d be meeting some of the hyung first. She nodded her head and smiled before they proceed to the practice room.

I’m actually planning to make her say yes during the last day of the concert since it’s going to be in Japan and Japan means meeting her parents and that also means I need to ask them for their permission first. I went to the GOT7 hyung to congratulate them for the success of their first concert.

They were being noisy as always when I got to the dance room that they were in. I knocked on the door first before entering.

Jackson: Knight! You’re here!

Darryl: Yea, Congratulations on your first concert anyways! I’m so proud of all of you!

We shouted and howled and just ran around the practice room. I miss dancing with them.

Mark: Anyway, what brought you here?

Youngjae: Stop talking in English please!

Mark: Sorry!

Darryl: I need your help guys.

Bambam: But you just said sorry to Mina last week. Are you saying sorry again? What did you this time?!

Darryl: No hyung. I’m planning on asking her to be my girlfriend after the last day of concert in Japan.

Jinyoung: Oooh! Baby boy is already turning into a lover boy!

They all teased me and pulled me down to tickle me. I know I can stand 7 guys at a time in a fight but not in tickling fight. After they were finishe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter