Chapter 49

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darryl’s POV

Mina’s practice with Jimin hyung started a week ago and they are going to perform in 3 days. I’ve keep myself busy the whole time since I don’t really want to visit their practice and watch them look at each other and . Amber hyung called and told me that Krystal and she are now dating but they’re just dating.

I would always go to the field and play soccer with my schoolmates and just spend time until its evening. I would waste my time playing sports than being with my girlfriend and supporting her. I know I’m a bit of an for doing that but I just don’t want to get hurt. I’m being selfish again but I know it’s better to do this than jumping on that innocent guys and punching the hell out of him.

I was done playing and doing some round when I heard my phone ring. I checked who it was and just as I expected, it’s Mina. I picked the phone up and put it on speaker since I still have to change my shirt.

Darryl: Hello penguin!

Mina: Hi…

Darryl: Hey… what’s wrong?

Mina: No—nothing. It’s just… where are you?

Darryl: I’m at the field. I’m about to go home. Wanna spend time with me first?

Mina: Can you pick me up?

Darryl: Sure. Where are you?

Mina: I’m at the company. Call me when you’re at the parking lot already.

Darryl: Sure. See you okay? I love you.

Mina: I love you too.

I hurriedly went to my car and drove off. Something’s unusual I can feel it. There’s something troubling her and I can feel it. I drove as fast as I can. I called her when I’m at the parking lot.

Darryl: Mina where are you?

Mina: I’m at the practice room.

Darryl: You do know that we have 3 practice rooms here do you?

Mina: At the…. At the 3rd practice room…

Darryl: Something troubling you baby? I’m coming okay?

Mina: Just come for me please?

I was getting really worried. I don’t want to think of the worst. She’s inside the company and I know if anything happens to her I swear to God I’m going to kill someone. I ran as fast as I can at the 3rd practice room. When I got there, the door was close and the lights were off and since I need to find my girlfriend, I went inside and called her.

As soon as I opened the light, I heard shouting and confetti popping. Then I felt a hand wrapping around my waist. I looked around and saw the GOT7 hyungs and the Twice members together with Jimin hyung who was holding a cake.

The person behind me started releasing me and walking in front of me. Her gummy smile showing and then I fell in love again. I smiled at and hugged her.

Darryl: What do you think you’re doing?

Mina: I just wanted to surprise you a bit. I missed you, you know?

Darryl: I missed you too. But you scare the hell out of me you know? I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter