Chapter 18

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darryl's POV

 

After my mourning about that day, Mina has been by my side. Schools were done and it was now summer vacation. The girls schedule was as hectic as before since JYP NATION Concert was being held in 2 weeks. I was in the practice room watching Hit the Stage while the girls are practicing for their performance.

 

The theme I was watching was the Devil theme. They have been telling me about it so I decided to watch it. The performances are awesome. All of them actually, but what made my jaw drop was Ten hyungs performance, Hyoyeon noona and Momo noona's performance. I nearly shouted when Momo noona did that wipe thing in after she was done eating her victim. God! That was hot! I mean don't get me wrong but it really is. The girls looked at me while I just said sorry. They all went to where I was and joined me.

 

Mina: Oh my God! Why are you watching that now?

 

Darryl: Haven't had the chance. You know what happened right?

 

Momo: How was it then?

 

Darryl: Can all of you please get the hell out of my side and start practicing? Just let me finish this one first please?

 

And they all disperse. They started practicing again and I continued watching. The performances were overall amazing. I dropped my laptop beside me and pulled my earphones out. The girls were having a break so I went to Mina and back hugged her. I know she was a bit shocked because she flinched when I did that but she eventually relaxed.

 

Mina: What's up?

 

Darryl: Nothing. The performance of Momo noona was amazing.

 

She pulled out of the hugged and turned to me. Momo noona who was listening went close to us. She probably wants to ask how her performance. And just as I thought, she did.

 

Momo: How was it? Is it bad? Was I lacking somewhere?

 

Darryl: Nope... Actually the overall performance was amazing. It was mind blowing. The choreo and the outfit look really amazing. Especially the choreography, it was something different out of all the performances. You did amazing. I'm proud of you noona.

 

After what I said, Momo noona's eyes were becoming teary. I was panicking and I don't know what to do. I hugged her and told her I'm sorry if there are things I said. She just shook her head and grips my shirt. The girls started to surround us asking what was happening. Mina was rubbing Momo noona's back comforting her, when Momo noona calmed down. She pulled away and wiped her tears.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter