Chapter 57

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina’s POV

I was shocked when I saw Darryl at the fan signing. He wasn’t smiling. He was just looking at me. His eyes are the same but it’s like he’s a different person. He disappeared the moment I looked back at him and I can see that the girls really wanted to spend time with him. We packed our things after the fan signing. I wanted to visit him but something is really strange.

I just saw my boyfriend after a month and he just disappeared like that?  He didn’t even call me or text me or even approaching me? I looked at the girls who were standing beside me and they all look dejected. It’s actually the first time that Darryl didn’t smile at us. He was never like that. He was looking at us confusingly as if he couldn’t remember us.

I called Amber oppa as soon as I got inside the van but she won’t pick up so I called Minho oppa. I know this giant frog won’t ignore me. And just as I thought, he did not.

Minho: Hey Mina.

Mina: How are you oppa?

Minho: I’m fine. How about you? How are the others?

Mina: We’re all fine oppa. But… Oppa, can I ask you a question?

Minho: Anything… what is it?

Mina: Are you with Darryl a while ago?

Minho: No. I’m in the dorm why? Maybe you’re just hallucinating Mitang. Darryl hasn’t been texting and calling us for the past month. How can you see him?

Mina: Oppa please!

Minho: I’m telling the truth Mina. I wouldn’t hide things from you when it comes to Darryl and you know that.

I sighed in defeat because it’s true. All of them never lied to me when it comes to him. They would always tell me if something happens to him or if they’re with him or whatever.

Mina: I’m sorry oppa. Maybe you’re right. Maybe I was just hallucinating.

Minho: I’ll visit you girls later okay? Let’s just talk later is that okay?

Mina: Of course oppa. Bye.

He hummed in response and hung the phone up. But I can’t be wrong. He was looking at me. He was looking at me with those loving eyes. He was standing in the crowd and I know it was him. But I brushed that thought out of my mind and just rest. Maybe I’m just tired. Maybe I just miss him so much that I was seeing things already.

Darryl’s POV

I stayed home after the thing that happened in the mall. I don’t think I want to be out anymore. It just leads me to one thing: Pain! I wasn’t really complaining since I really want to bring back my memories but it’s painful. I even had to search up Twice because of what happened.

I saw the girls and I can say they’re all really gorgeous. I had to research each and every one of them hoping to remember them but to no avail. It was much more painful to search them up just to know something about them when in fact I know a lot about them before I got in the accident than having those headaches.

I keep on searching their member whose name was Myoui Mina because I’ve been seeing her everywhere. She’s the one in my phone and my nightstand. She’s also the one in that cute Penguin PJs in the mall. I called uncle and told him I want to visit his company.

I took a quick shower and wore a long sleeve button up shirt that was folded up until my elbows with a pair of black jeans and my sneakers. I don’t want to get over dressed. Since it was already snowing, I had to carry a thick jacket. I got my phone and my car keys before heading off to the parking lot.

I message the Ladies telling them that I’m going to my uncle’s company. I didn’t wait for their reply and drove off. It was really near from my apartment. When I got there, I called uncle and ask him where his office is.

While I was walking in the hallway, I saw the Twice members. I don’t know what to do so I just walked pass them and pretended I didn’t see them when in fact they’re scattered in the hallway. I saw in my peripheral view that Mina was looking at me with sad eyes and so does the others. I still need to look for their data’s before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter