Chapter 61

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Darryl looked at Mina after he heard her talk. He was feeling guilty about everything. The thought of explaining everything about that’s happened in Taiwan ran through his mind again. He turned around and looked at her with the same sad eyes he had.

Darryl: I didn’t leave you…

Mina looked at him with slight anger as he said that. Who wouldn’t? You waited for your boyfriend for a month with no text and call and even an assurance that you’re still together but the moment you saw him, he just ignore you.

Mina: YOU DID!

Darryl: I DID NOT! I was caught in an accident in Taiwan!

The girls gasped and started to tear up. They were all looking at him with pained and worried eyes while Jackson stood right behind Darryl for support. Mina is on the verge of crying after he said that.

Mina: What do you… what do you mean?

Darryl: I-I was driving around the town late at night when… when I thought of calling you. I tried picking up my phone but I couldn’t find it. Then… the next thing I know is… The next thing I heard was… was a loud honking and… and a bright light flashed in my eyes… That’s… that’s when it all turned dark. I was in a coma for a month.

Jihyo who was the closest to him approached him and tried to calm him down. He’s now crying while still looking at Mina. Mina on the other hand is already crying hard. She couldn’t believe what she heard. So that’s what they’ve been keeping from her and the others for so long.

Darryl: W-when I woke up… I couldn’t remember anything… I couldn’t remember at all… I-I thought I’m losing hope but fragments of those memories keeps coming back the moment I step here in Korea. When I saw you guys in the Mall… that was a day after I flew back here. I saw a lot of pictures of you and me but I never asked. That time when I saw you in the mall I fell in love again… I fell in love with you over again.

Mina was now being supported by Jackson as she couldn’t even feel her legs anymore. She’s getting weaker and weaker with Darryl’s words. She was grateful at the same time worried that Darryl now remembered something about them.

Darryl: That moment when I saw you again here in the company… When you all saw me in this same music room… I’m trying to gain some memory but I can’t until the end of that song. My head started aching and fragment of our memory started flooding my head… I got really curious and I really wanted to know how you are connected to me so I asked Amber hyung…

Darryl walked in front of Mina and smiled sweetly at her. Mina stared at him like how s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter