Chapter 63

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina’s POV

Darryl has been very sick for the last 3 days and we’ve all been worried to the point that all of us slept in his apartment. I still can’t believe how we fit in though. We all wondered why he kept silent and thought that he’s just thinking about something but then he collapsed just in his couch.

We called Minho oppa to help us put him to bed and told him that we’ll be taking care of him since Minho oppa is busy again due to the promotion of Hwarang. We decided to take turns in taking care of him but the others are really stubborn telling the unnies that it’s actually okay and we don’t have to take turns but Jeongyeon unnie said that if we don’t take turns then all of us would be dead tired the next morning.

We split into two which was me together with the other foreign line and Jihyo then the rest are Dahyun, Chaeng, Jeongyeon unnie and Nayeon unnie. Each of us would take turns every two hours and the other group would sleep or rest for that 2 hours.

Thank God Darryl is not one of those patients who demands a lot and be all sensitive. He’s not even stubborn and all. His playfulness disappeared in the thin air. He complied with everything we asked him to do and to be honest he really doesn’t want people to tell him what to do.

I woke up extra early the next morning and called my mom to ask her how to cook a meal but she said we should just order because she knows that I in cooking. I really want try and cook for him so I pleaded and it turns out my mom really can’t resist me.

She helped me cook a chicken porridge. While on the process, the girls one by one woke up starting from Tzuyu. She helped me do all the things I need to do and we finished just in time for breakfast. We also cooked for the others since we know that they are all so tired from last night.

Mina: Tzuyu-yah. Wake the others up and tell them it’s time for breakfast. Start with Jihyo so she can help you and don’t worry the rooms is sound proof so she can yell but the living room is a restricted area okay?

Tzuyu: Okay unnie.

Tzuyu went to where the others and while I went to Darryl’s room. He’s still sleeping peacefully and I kept on fangirling because he looks so smol. I shook my head and brushed my thoughts before walking to his bed and walking him up.

He stirred in his bed before slowly opening his eyes. He smiled faintly before hiding his face in his blanket again.

Mina: Knight you need to eat breakfast…

Darryl: 5 more minutes please?

I sighed and patted his head indicating that I’m giving him 5 more minutes to stay in bed. I waited for him and it seems like this guy won’t wake up any time soon so I called Jihyo and Jeongyeon unnie. I told them to back away from the bed and on the count of three we would jump on him.

It was the traditional

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter