KryBer Special

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 Years Later

Krystal’s POV

It’s been almost 3 years since I started dating Amber. Of course, you’re all are wondering how and when did it happened right? Well, it actually happened during the time when they barge inside my house and banged on my bedroom door and started saying sorry because of dating thing.

I’m also sure you all know that we spent the night together at my parents where my parents left us saying “We had a sudden call. We’ll be back tomorrow.” This gave us the opportunity to talk and sort things out.

She confessed to me and explained everything from the very start. She confessed that she had liked me since we started working with each other. It was not hard at first because she said controlled herself well. She even said she’s amazed at herself for maintaining sanity when we’re both together.

She also explained how she was badly hurt when Darryl told her that he wanted to pursue me and since he’s a very good friend of hers and she really saw how our so called relationship blossom into a very cute couple. I seriously scoffed at that because it’s damn true.

She told me that she confessed to Jackson about everything she was feeling during Darryl and I’s 3rd month anniversary. She said Jackson has spilled all the beans to Darryl as soon as Amber told him that. That’s also the reason why Darryl became a little distant to me that time.

I processed all the things that she revealed and it turns out that one of the main reasons why Darryl broke up with me was because he really can’t take the guilt anymore which Amber said was not necessary at all because Darryl loves me so much that he cried so hard and suffered as I am when we broke up.

He even kneeled in front of Amber and asked for forgiveness which shocked me so much. He never does that. He never really does that. After all the revelation, Amber kneeled in front of me asked me if I want to be her girlfriend and of course I said yes a million times.

The time when Darryl got to an accident was the time we are supposed to reveal our relationship to the whole group but then that thing happened so unfortunately we postponed it but revealed it after Darryl got his memory back 7 months after his accident.

Amber and I lived in her apartment and my parents really like her. We would sometimes visit unnie in Shanghai and hang out with her. The first time we talked to unnie about our relationship was hilarious. She almost choked my girlfriend to death but kissed her cheeks anyways and told her to take great care of me which Amber confidently said “When did I not?”

For our first anniversary, Amber talked everything out with the Ladies and the twice members to her with fixing things. It was a date in Jeju where Darryl told her to us their rest house in Jeju which is actually so beautiful. The house was ours for about a week.

We spent our time in the rest house and Darryl even threatened my manager who I love very much and the SM Entertainment staff not to bother us or else he would buy SM Entertainment with the other SM artists and he said he would really do it one way or another.

Even the CEO got scared that he told the staff and managers not to bother us until we got back. Darryl said it’s his gift for us. The Ladies prepared a romantic dinner for us and Amber and the cutie twice members help the decorations which were an AA+.

For our second anniversary, we went to LA to visit her family. We spent 3 days in LA and of course, Darryl again, threatened the staff and the managers and they all agreed. That’s the power of being one of the richest personnel in Korea or should I say ASEA.

For our third anniversary, we spent it with the Ladies and the twice members. We had a trip to Taiwan which take note; DARRYL PAYED BECAUSE HE SAID IT’S HIS ANNIVERSARY GIFT FOR US! Can you imagine that guys? He paid everything and told us that it was a gift? Isn’t that too much?

But nonetheless, we are very grateful to him. We spend the time with relatives in Tainan and even went to Taipei and rented a pent house for us to stay. It was really a wonderful experience that I would forever be thankful to him

Amber’s POV

I’m planning to surprise Krystal today because she’s been very busy due to her upcoming drama again and I’m really proud of her and this is my congratulatory surprise for her. I asked all my friends to help me with these because it’s going to be help in the restaurant where Darryl confessed to Mina.

We have to decorate the whole place so I gathered all of them and asked for their help. They all gladly agreed so we started decorating and it turns out to be a very beautiful place. After the decorating, we went to our separate ways and I told them to meet at the restaurant at 9.

I asked the twice members to help pick something for Krystal. They all cheered and Darryl again told the girls to pick what they wanted to wear because his parents told him that the boutique we are in is associated with them so it’s going to be free.

We were also thankful with his family for all of their help and I couldn’t ask for more to be honest. Darryl and I went to the men’s section and picked our clothes. I wore a black suits and tie while he wore a grey one. After we both changed and chose our clothes, we went to the girls and it turns out that they all picked their clothes already.

We went home and planned to meet in 2 hours because Darryl and Mina still needs to send Krystal the dress and they still needs to accompany her to the hair and make-up stylist. 2 hours after, Darryl called me and told me that Mina and he are on their way to Krystal.

I was nervous to be honest and it’s making my palms sweat so hard. I need to chill so I practiced the thing I’m doing and it surprisingly calmed me down.

Krystal’s POV

I was in a shooting in Gangnam when Darryl and Mina visited. They were wearing a couple clothes and they really look good together. Darryl kissed my head while Mina hugged me and smiled at me sweetly. Gosh, why is this girl so gorgeous?! She’s not even in make-up right now. I was so confused that I looked at them weirdly.

Darryl: Your shooting is cancelled for today. I need you to come with us.

Krystal: WHAT?! I thought they said I have a hectic schedule today?

Darryl: Change of plans. Let’s go Krys.

He practically dragged me all the way to his car and all I hear is that cute giggle from his girlfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter