Chapter 7

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Darryl and Mina's relationship was going well with each day. But due to their packed schedules, they barely see each other. From time to time, Darryl would visit the girls in their dorm and have dinner with them or he'd go to their schedule to send them food and spend time with Mina even just for an hour or two. Mina never complained though. She never demands. Just seeing Darryl and even texting or talking to him on the phone was precious for her.

 

It has been a week since the confession of Darryl happened and 2 days before the MAMA awards. Jessica came to Korea 2 days ago and the duos spend some quality time together with the Ladies.

 

As for Darryl telling the Ladies about his courtship to Mina, the Ladies were happy about it and even celebrated for it. He was happy about it too. He asked advices from the Ladies and as usual, what he got was just plain stupid advices.

 

Darryl's POV

 

It's been a week since that eventful night happened but it's also been 2 days since Mina and I haven't seen each other. Their schedule was surely packed and it's hard to find time to spend it with her. We would occasionally text each other and ask how our day was or we would call each other and talk for a bit on their breaks or if she finds time.

 

I wasn't complaining though and so does she. We understand each other and we plan to do that for long. We don't doubt each other and that's what I like about her. She trusts me.

 

Jessica: Knight! Let's go.

 

Jessica noona said as she got out of her car. We are at the mall, shopping for her clothes which actually aren’t needed because she's a fashion designer and she could just design her own clothes. But being the shopaholic she is, maybe not about my suggestion.

 

We entered the mall and stroll around before entering almost all the boutique inside the mall. I was so exhausted cause A CERTAIN SOMEONE HAD ME CARRYING ALL HER SHOPPING BAGS! We went to her car to put the shopping bags down before we went to my parents’ restaurant to eat.

 

As we were on the way, she was singing and I sang with her. We sang loudly and if it was on red light, we would shut our mouths up because it's a bit embarrassing. We arrived at the restaurant and ordered. While waiting, she started asking me things.

 

Jessica: Are you going?

 

Darryl: Huh? Where?

 

Jessica: MAMA Awards.

 

Darryl: Got no choice. Uncle wants me there and also, I want to support Mina's group.

 

Jessica: You know darling, I need to know who Mina is so I can pick up with you.

 

Darryl: Mina is a member of TWICE. A rookie group which uncle built in the survival show sixteen. She's 2 years older than I am and she's a ballerina. I'm courting her.

 

Jessica: Ahh~ but wait, courting? You mean romantically courting?

 

Darryl: Yep, romantically courting.

 

Jessica: I need to meet her. Like, seriously.

 

Darryl: Sure no problem. But don't scare the hell out of her.

 

She nodded her head and opened her phone. She's probably texting Krystal or Tyler hyung. But the she looked at me with wide eyes.

 

Darryl: What?

 

Jessica: No way!

 

Darryl: No way what?

 

Jessica: Twice! You mean the Twice that people say to be the next Girls' Generation? That Twice?!

 

Darryl: Noona they're the only Twice in Korea.

 

Jessica: Myoui Mina, 17 years old internationally. San Antonio, Texas. Learned ballet for 11 years then switched to urban dance.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter