Chapter 13

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darryl's POV

 

The days went by so fast. It has been a week since we met Yeong and it was 2 days after New Year. It was already January 2, 2016. I was so sad when she said she'll go back to Busan the next day. She of course is sad too but she told me that she'll visit in Seoul when she has time. We send her off the next day and spent our time roaming around Jeju even when it was pretty cold.

 

We are scheduled to go back to Seoul tomorrow because the girls have a meeting about their reality show. I was happy that they'll have it but at the same time sad because it means less time with Mina and the girls. Today, we are on our way to the farm to teach the Foreign Line how to horseback ride. The girls have been bugging me about it since the other day so I ask the elders if we can go. Minguk hyung and Anna noona was excited to teach them while me? I'm worried as hell. What if the horse would suddenly run and I something happens to the girls? I won't forgive myself when that happened.

 

My siblings and I went to get our horses; we ask one of our friends to accompany us today to teach Sana noona. Everything was going well until Harris, the horse Tzuyu was riding, went all out. Minguk hyung ran to me and told me that my horse was getting out of hand. I told him to hold Jazz's leash and ran to where Tzuyu is.

 

I was getting my horse to calm down, but the most unexpected thing happened. Harris reared then his front legs on my left arm. It hurts as hell but I managed to calm him down. I guided Tzuyu down and told Minguk hyung to put the horses back in their stable.

 

The girls rushed towards me and kept asking if I was fine. If it was other people who is asking me right now, I would probably answered them with pure sarcastic. But they are not other people. So I told them it was fine but I think it's fractured. Mina was so worried she stayed beside me and kept asking me if I was really okay. I kept assuring her that I was. Minguk hyung told me that we should go to the centre and let the doctor check it before it gets worse.

 

We told the girls to just wait at the main house since the centre was quite far and we'd probably take long. At first Mina wouldn't want to stay but I told her that it would be safe if she stay. After persuading her to stay, hyung and I went to the centre safely. They put bandage and cast in my arm and told me to let my doctor in Seoul check it for further check-ups.

 

Since one of my uncle owns a hospital, might as well get scolded by him and get treated properly than just disobeying the doctor. Uncle Jun would probably smack me for this but meh. We went back to the main house with Minguk hyung driving. They girls was glad that it was just a small fracture and not that serious. Tzuyu keeps on apologising saying she shouldn't have ride the horse. I assured her that it was fine compared to the time when I was still learning. I told her that I broke my leg and couldn't walk for a month because of it.

 

We went back home and as soon as I got inside, mom immediately smack my head hard. So hard I think my skull cracked. She was worried and kept asking me if I was okay. She was near tears. My mom is really sensitive when it comes to us. Then Clayne can and cried. I ask her why and her answer made me laugh.

 

Clayne: Shūshu, I was worried you're gonna leave me! Do you want me to tell Papa to kill Harris now?

 

Darryl: It's just a fracture, nothing serious. And don't kill my horse; I love him too much to die.

 

Then she just nodded and hugged me tight. We excused ourselves to freshen up and rest for a while. I went to my room and showered. I called Minguk hyung after I was done changing to my clothes and asked him to help me put the bandage and cast on. He carefully put it with me and after, he excused himself.

 

After hyung went back to his room, I went to my bed lay down because my arm was r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter