Chapter 45

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darryl’s POV

I was really in delirious when the others didn’t answer any of my questions. What the ing is their wrong with them! I know they didn’t listen to me. I was worried the Jake might loss his mind and do stupid thing. He can be a really different person when it comes to this day. I immediately asked Kai oniisan to send me to the airport as soon as Nayeon noona asked me about Jake hyung.

I was really getting nervous since it’s not really that easy to handle Jake hyung when he goes all out. I wasn’t finish talking to him when I heard the phone getting slam in a concrete thing. That’s when I heard Nayeon noona scream and I know that something is happening already.

Nayeon’s POV

Jake ran straight to Jackson oppa and tackled him down. He threw a punch on Jackson oppa but the latter dodged it. Minho oppa grabbed Jake to stop him from moving but Jake was strong. He slammed Minho oppa right on the floor and kicked him in the stomach. Then, I heard Jackson oppa shouted at me.

Jackson: NAYEON! GET OUT OF HERE! LOCK THE DOOR! NOW!

That’s when I snap out of my trance but instead of running outside, I just stood there. He looked at me with that devilish look again and his lips. I don’t know what’s going to happen next but I want to try my luck.

Nayeon: Jake… It’s me Nayeon. Plea--- please calm down...

He was about to kick Minho oppa again but he stopped. He looked at me with those sparkling eyes again. That’s when Minho oppa stood up and punched him straight on the face. He was down on the floor after that so I ran to get Jackson oppa’s phone that was in the table. The screen was cracked just as I expected.

Darryl: WHAT’S HAPPENING!?

Nayeon: He--- he’s out of his mind already! What do we do?!

Darryl: ING ! PUT THE PHONE ON LOUD SPEAKER AND PUT IN THE MAX VOLUME. MAKE SURE HE HEARS ME!

I did what he told me and walked near them but not near enough. I stretched my hand that was holding the phone. Then Minho started talking again.

Darryl: GET A ING GRIP YOU IDIOT! LISTEN TO ME AND DON’T TOUCH ANY OF OUR FRIENDS! IF ANYTHING BAD HAPPENS TO THEM I SWEAR TO GOD YOU’RE ING SCREWED!

Jake seems like he was out of it when he heard Darryl talk. Then stood up and walked to the sofa. He sat there while hanging his head low. Jackson oppa and Minho oppa ran to me and protected me. I was thankful of course but I’m worried about him.

We all looked at Jake worried. He might hurt the two oppa’s but they sure know how to understand their friends. Then Minho talked again.

Darryl: Hyung, Listen to me and don’t do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter