Chapter 50

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darryl’s POV

Today is Mina and Jimin hyung’s stage and I surely don’t want to watch it. I stayed inside my apartment since we got no classes today and I just want to spend time with myself. I keep on thinking about what Mina told me that night. Jackson hyung never really told me anything about it. I felt like he doesn’t want to tell me but I’m patient enough to let him tell me something.

I stayed inside my apartment and played video game all day. My phone was ringing over and over but I didn’t care. That would just be the others asking me if I’ve watched Mina and Jimin hyungs performance. My phone keeps on beeping and beeping so I got pissed and answered it.

Darryl: Hello?

Amber: I need you!

Darryl: What do you want?

Amber: Krystal she… She fainted! We’re at hospital right now. You know where!

Darryl: What the heck?! How did it happen?! She hadn’t fainted in years why now?! I’m coming wait for me!

I rushed to my room and got some jacket and got my things and ran to the parking lot. I drove so fast that I almost bump into some car and I swear I almost died on the spot! When I got to the hospital and unfortunately, the damn elevator is taking so long so I ran to the stairs instead. I was panting so hard when I got there and immediately ran to her ward.

Krystal was lying on the hospital bed with an IV in her arm. She was given an oxygen mask to maintain her breathing. Amber hyung was seated beside her bed holding her hand. The manager is missing, probably went to buy something to eat. I walked to near Amber hyung and tapped her shoulder.

She was a bit startled but she looked at me instead. She smiled faintly and nodded.

Darryl: What happened?

Amber: After the shooting she has to rush to the airport. Then she told the manager she started feeling the weather so they had to cancel her flight. Then boom she fainted.

Darryl: What did uncle say? How many days?

Amber: Fatigue, Exhaustion and over thinking. She’ll be admitted for the whole week.

Darryl: Did you guys fought?

She nodded her head and I can see that it was a big one. I looked at her nodded. I don’t want to push through with this so I went out and decided to call Mina.

Mina: Hey baby!

Darryl: Hey are you done?

Mina: Yea, what’s wrong? Something happened?

Darryl: I’m at the hospital. Krystal fainted in the airport this mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter