Chapter 59

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina’s POV

It’s been almost a week since we all saw Darryl. He never came back in the company since then. I was wondering where he is again because his phone is always off. We couldn’t contact him and I’m getting worried. Is he going to leave like before again? I’ve been calling the Ladies but their answer is always the same: He’s not at home.

They said he would always be out from early morning until late night. They couldn’t even see him because he’s always somewhere they don’t know. I was thinking until when he is going to be like this. Doesn’t he miss us? Doesn’t he miss me? We miss him so much… I miss him so much…

I pushed the thought about him as of now since we still all need to prepare for our fan signing in Jamsil today. I waited for the make-up unnies to finish with the others before I would ask them.  Nayeon unnie has been texting Jake oppa since we got here and she won’t let go of her phone.

She keeps asking Jake oppa about Darryl because she’s been restless since the first day Darryl didn’t come to the company. She said it’s much better that we see him in the company without talking to him than not seeing him at all which I totally agree.

We finished our hair and make-up and proceeded to the venue. It’s been tiring actually. Going to different music shows and even flying over to Hong Kong for MAMA which I still wish he was there. I put my headphones on and listen to his voice.

He actually recorded some songs and even put it on Spotify which is exclusively just for me. He even asked me to have a duet song with him. The songs he covered were amazing. I couldn’t stop listening to it because his voice is so calming and sweet. I still wish that he would sing for me again.

We got into the venue earlier than expected so we interacted with our fans first before starting the fan signing. It was fun and tiring at the same time. In the middle of the fan signing, I saw a familiar figure looking at me. He was not just looking but he’s staring at me. He’s wearing this black baseball cap that’s covering half of his face including his eyes and a black hoodie.

You wouldn’t really recognize him unless you really know him. I stood there just looking at him before he pulled his cap up and bowing slightly before walking away. So he’s still playing with that formality. He’s been acting like that since the first time we saw him and it’s really pissing me off.

I tried to control my temper the whole fan signing which the others immediately noticed. Jeongyeon unnie approached me and asked me if I was alright saying that I look like I’m going to smack someone soon. I nodded at her and told her that everything is alright.

Darryl’s POV

I’ve been going around town staying at the places

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter