Chapter 35

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darryl’s POV

The 1st day of the concert went well. They are currently rehearsing for the today and as usual, I’m still working on the security and everything. I even got to talk to the fans outside since we really need to tell them what to bring inside. It was the hardest and most fun thing to do actually since I can really interact with their fans. I held a mega phone and went in front of the line but made sure that they can see me.

Darryl: Okay guys, so I guess you all don’t know who I am right?

Fans: YEA!

Darryl: Let’s just say I’m someone related to JYP and I just want all of you to enjoy the concert and have fun. But please comply with some certain thing inside, is that okay?

Fans: OKAY!

Darryl: I hope you all ate your lunch and I really hope that nothing bad will happen. Please be patient and avoid fighting since all of you are important to our artists. I appreciate the things you have been doing to our artists and also to JYP Entertainment so please stay healthy.

Fan 1: How close are you with the Idols?

Darryl: Close enough to hang out and have dinner with them.

Fan 2: Are you a trainee?

Darryl: *Chuckles* I am not. I wish I was though. If I became an idol would you all support me?

The fans started shouting “we are” and they would really be a fan. I just smiled at the thought but I wouldn’t want to be anyways. I just have to ask since I really need to make all of them comfortable here.

Darryl: That’s great! Thank you if you want to support me but I think I’m just going to be someone close to them. Anyways, it’s nice talking to all of you.

Fan 3: Are you going inside already?

Darryl: I’m afraid I am. I still need to check a lot of things inside.

Fan 4: Will we be able to see you soon?

Darryl: Maybe... *Laughed*

I waved at them then went back inside. The twice member was waiting for their turn to perform so they’re seated in one of the bleachers. I was thinking of approaching them but I really still need to check the lightings and the camera roll so I just waved at them and smiled at them.

As I was checking the camera rolls, I felt a warm arm wrapping around my waist. I wouldn’t need to look at who the person is so I held her hand and caressed the back of her palm. She stayed like that while I watch the camera roll. The Ajussi who was in charge of the camera display in the VCR saw the scene and smiled.

Darryl: Can we just please finish this one? Stop teasing!

Ajussi: I am not! I’m just smiling!

Darryl: You’re mocking!

I heard Mina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter