Chapter 10

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darryl's POV

 

The girls and I are on the way back to Seoul for their Christmas special shoot. I am planning to invite the Foreign Line to spend time with my family on Christmas since they are not scheduled to go to their hometown. After hours of ride, we already arrived at JYP Entertainment. The managers are already waiting for us. They plan to go to a place where the girls are going to shoot the Christmas special. I on the other hand am going to my parents company to inform them about the foreign line's stay with us.

 

I called Mr Kim, my dad's ever so loyal secretary, to inform him that I'm going to visit. After the call, I approached Mina to tell her that I was going to my parents company and get back with food as soon as I can. Of course she agreed. I kissed her in the forehead and she kissed me in the cheek before I go. Well, we took everything slow as promise. I wouldn't want to make everything fast either. I still want to at least get to know her better and let her be comfortable around me more.

 

I got into the parking lot and drove my car to my parents company. When I got there, I greeted the employee's which they give back with the same enthusiasm. Actually, I like being friends with my parents employees. They're all fun to talk to with. It's not always business for them. They also have fun when they have time or if they feel like it. But the best thing about them is that, they also know their priorities and responsibilities.

 

When I got inside my dad's office, he was so busy checking and reading the papers facing his back to me. I slowly went behind him and shouted

 

Darryl: Papa!

 

He was so shock; I can see it in his wide eyes. He was clutching his chest. I started laughing so hard, I had to hold onto his desk for support. He just stares at me for a while before he put me in a head lock.

 

Papa Kwak: You rascal! You almost gave me a heart attack!

 

Darryl: Pa! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I won't do it again!

 

Papa Kwak: You better! I'm going to punch the hell out of you if you did!

 

He let me go and sat in his chair. I was still chuckling when I sat down in front of him. And started talk to him. As usual, our language was in Mandarin

 

Darryl: Pa. I was thinking if Twice's foreign line can stay with us for this Christmas. Is that okay?

 

Papa Kwak: Of course! Your friends are my non biological kids. Anyways, how many are they?

 

Darryl: Four, 1 from Tainan, Taiwan and the 3 is from Japan mainly, Kyoto, Kobe and Osaka.

 

Papa Kwak: Oh! Kansai Region and a Tainan friend!

 

Darryl: Yea.

 

Papa Kwak: But I need to know about their names my son.

 

Darryl: Can't it wait till next week pa?

 

Papa Kwak: It can't. Now tell me!

 

Darryl: The one from Taiwan is Chou Tzuyu. The J-lines are Momo noona she's from Kyoto, Sana noona who's from Osaka, And Mina who's from Kobe.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter