Chapter 41

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darryl’s POV

Mina and I have been dating for a month now and everything about our relationship is doing fine. Even though we fight for petty stuff, we never really fought up to that intense. They were now promoting their 3rd Mini album called TWICEcoaster which is so cute and they have this song called “One in a Million” which is dedicated for their fans.

I’m flying over to Japan to watch f(x)’s concert in Yokohama tomorrow. Amber hyung practically begged me to watch. I really don’t want to go but she even made ally with my girlfriend who eventually asked me to go since her Amber oppa is really desperate.

Darryl: Why did you even agreed to Amber hyung?

Mina: It’s because she’s being desperate. Maybe you’ll try to work things out with Krystal sunbaenim too. It’s been so long Knight.

Darryl: Queen… I might look like I’m a hard person but I can’t really come to face her.

Mina: Why though?

Darryl: I just can’t.

Mina: You have to at least be civil with her since Amber oppa seems to like her a lot!

I sighed and nodded at her. I can’t really do anything since it’s already Mina I’m talking to. She went in front of me and hugged me.

Mina: Try to at least control yourself okay? You can’t ignore her forever.

Darryl: You’re the best girlfriend ever you know that?

Mina: I am?

Darryl: Yes you are Miss Myoui.

I kissed her lips before I pulled away. We’re currently at the waiting room since they’re going to film After School Club later and it’s actually Jeongyeon noona’s birthday today so I asked uncle if I could spend time with them today.  The filming started so I bid Mina goodbye since I still need to meet Amber hyung. I kissed her and went off.

I went to Amber hyung’s apartment only to find her spending time with Jackjack who ran to me as soon as I entered the door. I picked him up and he my face.

Darryl: I missed you too buddy. Where’s mommy?

Amber: You’re here! Have you eaten yet?

Darryl: Not yet. I went straight here. I was with the girls a while ago.

Amber: What are they doing now?

Darryl: Filming After School Club.

Amber: They’re with Jimin?

Darryl: They are. Anyways, can we please eat?

Amber: Sure give me a sec. Let’s eat at the café.

She grabbed her snapback and jacket before we went to the parking lot. I kissed Jackjack first and even petted Tuna before we go. Those two are really cute. I missed Gongju already. We got to my car and drove off to my uncle’s café. When we got there, we went to the private area and ordered our food.

Amber: Thank you for agreeing to watch our concert tomorrow.

Darryl: I really can’t do anything hyung. Mina’s going to kill me if I don’t go.

Amber: So the innocent penguin is actually scary?

Darryl: More than you could imagine hyung.

Amber: Scary indeed!

Our food came after sometime and we talked while we eat. Then my most hated topic came up.

Amber: Did Mina ask you to talk to Krystal already?

I groaned and closed my eyes for a bit.

Darryl: She did. She asks me to at least be civil with her.

Amber: Then do hyung a favour and follow what she said please?

I looked at Amber hyung and I can see that she wanted me to talk to Krystal already. I sighed and nodded my head. I’m really a whipped when it comes to the people I love. I really can’t do anything about it though. She smiled widely before she continued to eat her food.

The next day, I called Mina to tell her that I’m already at the airport waiting for my flight to come. She told me to call her as soon as I land so she’ll know if I got there alive and in one piece. The flight was kind of tiring but it was bearable. I got their before lunch so I still have time to eat and sleep before the concert. I’m actually thankful because I’m in the VIP area. I booked a hotel room near the Arena where they are holding the Concert.

After I got to the hotel, I messaged Mina that I’ve already arrived and that she does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter