005

Superbad

 

 

“Not even going to say hi?” Byul chuckled as he put her down.

Chanyeol’s brows met but Byul had took his hand.

“Time for lunch, you better treat me to something nice. I had to force your men not to call you.” She stated, Chanyeol looked at her get up.

“Are you not cold?” He spoke; she glanced at the people behind her friend.

“Not really. Come on, let’s eat.” She whined playfully. Then she tilted her head.

“You grew? Again?” She sighed before facing his secretary.

“Uhm..secretary-ssi,” She spoke, the male blinked.

“I need to borrow your boss for a bit, is it okay if~”

“Come on, Hwang Byul.” Chanyeol sighed before pulling her away; she smiled and waved at Chanyeol’s secretary before following him.

 

 

“She’s back. She’s here and she already caused…” Saehee trailed off, Mark grinned and pulled the cup of coffee away from her.

“Ani, she had Chanyeol’s men turn off their phones.”

“She wanted to surprise him.”

“She went to him first, I’m her sister.” Saehee snapped, Mark smiled.

“I’m sure she’ll come by later, Sae. Let’s just have lunch.” Mark urged.

“That’s why I don’t understand you, you’re always so calm and collected. It’s weird.”

“I’m a doctor, I have to be.” Mark chuckled before taking a forkful of pasta.

 

 

 

“When you said lunch, I didn’t expect you would want take out food.” Chanyeol stated as he pushed the door for her.

Byul nodded and stepped in, she took off her shoes and headed towards the kitchen, not bothering to put slippers on.

Chanyeol followed her.

“I’ve been deprived of this for way too long.” She said as she set the bags on the counter.

Chanyeol shook off his coat before joining her, he got a couple of plates and bowls from the cupboard.

“Soondae, ddeokguk, kimbap and pizza.” He mused before setting down the utensils.

“I don’t want eat in a restaurant. I just want to take off my makeup, change into sweats and chow down.” She grinned, Chanyeol pulled a stool for her.

“So, what happened?” Byul queried as she took a kimbap roll.

“What?” Chanyeol picked up a slice of pizza.

“I called you before, you said you were already a prosecutor…but now…president of Mondo?” She asked as she chewed, not bothering her manners in front of him.

Chanyeol shook his head.

“It was forced on me.”

“Forced? Samchon? Right, how is your dad doing? He sent me a cake for my birthday last~”

“Let’s not talk about him.” Chanyeol cut her off, she paused but nodded.

“What are your plans now? Taking over KBS?”

“I was asked to come and help, unnie’s pregnant and you having your plate full.”

Chanyeol grew amused as she slurped on the soup.

“It’s been a long time, Park Yeol.”

“Six years, kid.” He stated before getting something to drink.

“Finish your food, I’ll show you around before I go back to work.”

 

 

“Your things were moved a day before.” Chanyeol said as they climbed the stairs, he tried to ignore Byul as she lamented on how he had to go back to work right away.

“This is your room.” He said as he opened the door, she nodded and eyed her already prepared bed, bath and closet.

“Can’t we go roam around?” She asked again as Chanyeol showed her the study and game room.

“Yeol.” She frowned again while pulling at his sleeve.

“My room.” Chanyeol stated as he opened another door, Byul smiled and jumped on his bed. Chanyeol sighed.

“I have some things to finish, and you need rest. Dinner at the Tuans.” He recited as he grabbed his phone and car keys.

Byul plopped down on the bed.

“Byul, go to your room.” He faced her; she had already wrapped the dark sheets around her.

Chanyeol could not help but smile.

“That’s the first time you smiled since I saw you.” She pointed out.

“I’ll come pick you up later, go get dressed and sleep for a bit.” Chanyeol chided before leaving the room.

As soon as the doors closed, Byul sat up. Her brows furrowed.

Is something wrong with him? He’s so cold.

She glanced around his room; she noticed a photo of him and his parents hidden underneath a pile of books.

She laid flat on the bed and closed her eyes.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

so many Kris stans hahaha

comments are <3