031

Superbad

 

 

“What? There’s more?” Hanbyul looked up as her sister approached her.

“We can do it next week, eomma and appa are arriving tomorrow. We have dinner at our home.”

“Okay.” She replied, Saehee blinked at her.

“What’s with the sour mood, dongsaeng?” She asked while hooking one arm around her, they arrived at the lobby.

“I was wanting to eat hamburgers earlier.”

“Who deprived you of that?” Saehee mused as they walked to the doors.

“Not today, unnie.” She stated as her called arrived at the curb.

“I thought Chanyeol had you chauffeured.” Saehee blinked.

“He’s busy.” Byul replied before walking to her car.

 

 

Hanbyul pushed the door open, she heard music playing in the background. She shrugged off her coat and walked towards the living room.

Shelby barked happily as she approached the couch.

“You’re home?” Chanyeol called from the kitchen, Byul glanced over her shoulder.

“Yeah.” She replied before climbing up the stairs. Chanyeol blinked and leaned over the counter, he watched as she went to her room.

“She seems tired.” He looked at Shelby, the dog just sniffed and plopped down on the couch again.

Minutes later, Byul appeared, now dressed in a pair of terry shorts and a racerback tank.

“Need help?” She asked him as she walked in the kitchen.

“No, just sit down. I’ll have the food out in a minute.” Chanyeol stated, she walked towards the dining table, and paused.

“Three plates? Is imo coming over?” She called out.

“Ani, eomma’s at Jeju for business.”

Byul nodded.

“Then, Shelby?” She blinked.

“Songhee, I invited her over.”

Byul paused, her hand hovering over the chair in front of her.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner?

The doorbell rang twice.

“I’ll get it!” Chanyeol said before going to the door, Byul walked up to the coat rack and grabbed her fur-lined parka.

“I’m going for a run.” Byul stated when she reached to doorway, Chanyeol and Songhee were both looking at her as she put on her trainers.

“Byul, it’s dinnertime.” Chanyeol looked at her as she placed her phone inside her pocket.

“I can eat later, just leave some for me.” She said without looking at the two, then she sidestepped him and walked to the elevator across the hallway.

 

 

 

“You have reached Director Tuan’s phone, he is now operating~”

“Put Mark on the line.” Byul’s tone was cold.

“Miss~”

“Put Mark Yi En Tuan on the phone or else he’ll~”

“Byul.” Mark’s baritone voice echoed, she exhaled.

“What is it?”

“Operating on a patient? My .

“Is something wrong?” Mark ignored her snarky statement.

“Pick me up.”

“What?” Mark was confused.

Right now. Quickly.”

“Byul~”

“I’ll have dinner at your place. Pick me up, now.

 

 

Hi, sister!” Saehee beamed as her sister stepped in their dining room.

“She’s being a brat, deal with her.” Saehee immediately stated as soon as she saw the expression on Byul’s face, Mark sighed and shook his head.

“She’s your sister.” He said.

“She’s your best friend.” Saehee replied as they sat down.

I can hear you.” Byul said without looking at them, she picked up her chopsticks.

“What’s the deal, Byullie?” Mark asked as he chewed.

“Just people…changing your schedule….appointments….Do I look like I’m not busy?” Byul muttered as she stuffed her face, Saehee blinked at her.

“You don’t look like it. You’re dressed like that and you went out of the house.” Mark nodded at her.

“This is good, unnie.” She pointed towards the bean curd soup, ignoring her childhood Mark.

“Then, just eat more.” Saehee nodded at her.

“Did something happen? You seem bothered.” Mark asked as Saehee put some meat on his bowl.

“Right, I heard Chanyeol got set up.” Saehee looked up.

“Ah, Breakfast Lunch and Dinner agasshi.” Byul swallowed and chewed on some kimchi.

“What?”

“Nothing, don’t talk to me while I’m eating.” Byul mumbled as she chewed.

 

 

Byul went down from the backseat; her sister gave her a small wave.

“Rest well, Byullie!” Mark winked at her, she cringed. She blew the couple a kiss before going in the building, she approached the elevator then the doors opened, Byul stepped in and leaned back on the wall.

The doors pinged open, she tied up her hair in a ponytail as she walked. She swiftly typed in the passcode and pushed the doors open.

The first thing she heard was the laughing, Chanyeol’s deep and hearty laugh.

Along with Songhee’s.

She debated whether to turn to the door again, but Shelby had already ran to her. She sighed and shook off her coat.

Hanbyul wanted to parkour all the way to the staircase without passing by the living room, but she knew, it was ing impossible.

“Hwang Byul!” Chanyeol paused, Byul stopped and looked at them. Songhee was smiling at her.

“We have cake, have some.” Chanyeol stood up to grab her a plate.

“I have things to do.” Hanbyul said, Yeol rolled his eyes and took her hand.

But she pulled back, Chanyeol paused and looked at her face.

“I’m a little sleepy, good night.” Byul stated before climbing up the stairs, Chanyeol heard her door shut.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++