040

Superbad

“Chairman.”

The male greeted, Byul walked towards them. Kris’s secretary bowed then four more men followed suit.

“Welcome back miss, president has arranged everything for you.”

“Thanks, ge. Please send me to Lay’s after the meeting.”

“Yes.” He nodded, someone took her luggage and she was ushered towards a waiting limousine.

Byul slid inside the car and took off her sunglasses. She exhaled and stared at her fingers before leaning back.

 

 

Chanyeol got inside the house; Snow was lying down on the couch. His eyes hardened briefly, then he picked up the painting on the wall and thrashed it down. The pup whined and ran away from him. Chanyeol kicked the chairs out of his way and walked towards his study.

He was already seated down when his secretary stepped in.

“Like you instructed two days ago, the movers have started to~”

“I understand, now get out.” He said, the male winced.

“But sir, someone is at the gate.”

Chanyeol looked up, his gaze reminded his secretary of the old him. The Chanyeol after his mother left him, the Chanyeol right after he was pushed to his position.

The Chanyeol before Byul arrived.

“Here.” He placed an iPad on his desk, Chanyeol picked it up. His eyes landed on the screen.

“He is at the front gate, sir. He demands to see you and that if you don’t…well, he was threatening something about Miss Hwang.”

Chanyeol pushed himself off his seat and stepped out of the room.

 

 

“What?” Kris paused, Tao was smirking beside him.

“Serves him right.” Tao nodded.

“He’s at his house? What~” Kris shifted gears and stepped on the gas.

“I can send reinforcements.” Tao offered, but the older male sent him a look.

“We’ll be there. Don’t do anything.” Kris demanded before putting his phone down.

“He’s stupid for going there, I don’t think that hyung will not do anything.”

Kris just shook his head and made a sharp turn.

“It’s all his fault, he’s why little star has to leave.” Tao stated.

 

 

Chanyeol stormed towards the front gate, his eyes went to Bang Yongguk, leaning against his car.

“Hmm, I just mentioned her name for a bit, then you appear.”

“I told you, you have no right to say her name.” He hissed, Yongguk smirked.

“Are you going all prosecutor on me? You already quit.” He chuckled, Chanyeol shook his head.

“Stop this case with Songhee. You think I don’t have connections?”

“I don’t have to listen to you. And, you’re not the only one with connections.” Chanyeol met his gaze.

“Really? Then what happens if they found out about Byul and I? I have nothing to lose.” Yongguk taunted, then Chanyeol yanked the gate open and dragged him in his property, before the other male could speak, Chanyeol’s fist connected his cheek.

“Right, you have nothing to lose.” He seethed as he picked him up again.

“She left you, huh? She did the same to me.” Yongguk grinned and spit out blood from his gums.

“Really? That’s good to hear.” Chanyeol nodded before kicking him in the gut again, Yongguk grabbed him by the collar and hit his neck, Chanyeol choked and staggered back.

“Do you think I can’t kill you? Just like I did with Byul, I can destroy you too, stop you from breathing and~”

Chanyeol tripped him, and pinned him to the ground with his foot, his shoe was pressed against his throat.

“You are the reason why she has to leave.” Chanyeol spat, then he reached out from his back, Yongguk’s eyes widened as Glock 22 faced him.

“You did your investigating correctly, I was a prosecutor. We were trained to shoot. Guns weren’t issued to us, but I have a few licensed ones.” Chanyeol looked at him squarely.

“I have the money and power to make you disappear, this is payment enough for what you did to Byul and Songhee.” Chanyeol tilted his head, Yongguk couldn’t speak.

Chanyeol felt someone approach him, it was Kris.

“You are a lawyer.” He said simply, Chanyeol’s grew taut. He lifted his foot of Yongguk’s neck and tossed the gun away.

“Let the law take care of this one.” Kris said just as Tao approached them. Chanyeol met his gaze before walking back to his house.

 

 

“He did a good job, ge.” Tao said as he eyed Yongguk.

“I was debating whether I should let him do it or not. Seeing him lying there feels satisfying.” Kris nodded, Yongguk began to stand. Tao smiled and watched as the male faced them.

“You will regret this.” He spat.

“I do regret everything. Introducing you and Byul and encouraging her to be friends with you…I regret it all, but please don’t think that I would never let Chanyeol shoot that gun. I was tempted to do it myself.” Kris stepped towards him.

“But then, I’m thinking a lifetime of embarrassment and…oh, imprisonment would suit you better.” He said before turning away from the male. Tao grinned and followed his friend.

Yongguk just smirked at him.

“Laugh all you want, but this Park family, I don’t think they’ll let you escape.”

“They do not have control over the law, don’t be delusional. I can call someone~” Yongguk called to him, Kris glanced at him.

 

“Do you not know anything about their family? Two of his uncles are senators. His great grandfather was the vice president. They are a political family. You’re dead. The end.” Kris mused before leaving.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++