046

Superbad

 

 

 

Saehee grinned as Kris’s face appeared on the screen, Mark was sitting beside her.

“So, she’s back?”

“She’s on her way to KBS now with Tao.” Kris nodded as took a sip from his coffee.

“Good, thanks.”

“Still, staging a fake meeting? Isn’t that too much?” Mark blinked at his wife and at Kris.

“If I don’t do that, then nothing will happen. You know Byul, she tends to be stubborn.” Saehee stated.

“She has a point. She was pretty adamant about going yachting too.” Kris mused.

“You two are tormenting my best friend, sweet.” Mark shook his head and picked up his phone.

“Anyways, thanks again, Kris.” Saehee smiled at him as the call ended.

 

 

The elevator doors opened.

“Then, hyung, I’ll see you at the meeting room.” Tao gave Chanyeol a wave before making his way towards his office.

Chanyeol just nodded and padded towards his office, then his phone started to ring.

“Sae?”

“I wanted to know how you’re doing. How are you, giant?”

He snorted.

“I’m at the office for a meeting, why? No one to bother again?”

She chuckled.

“No, I just had a gut feeling I should call you today.”

“Really? Then call later, I have a meeting.”

“Got it.” Saehee said before ending the call, Chanyeol pushed the door before him and entered.

 

 

 

Chanyeol stepped in his office and let go of Snow’s leash, she immediately made herself comfortable on the couch and eyed her owner.

“What?” Chanyeol looked at her.

“You can’t judge me. It’s not like I can just walk to her and,” He sighed, Snow just blinked at him.

“But she looks well..healthy.” He nodded.

Then the doors suddenly opened, Byul was standing by the doorway, looking at him.

“Hwang Byul,” Chanyeol was stunned, her lips quirked up before launching herself at him.

Chanyeol staggered back, but he wrapped his arms around her.

“I missed you, Yeol. And I’m sorry for the delayed reaction.” She whispered, Chanyeol smiled and kissed the side of her head.

“I know.”

“You know what? That I missed you or was it because~”

Chanyeol set her down, he steadied her.

“Both.” He smiled at her. Her lips quirked up, her eyes went to Snow.

“Aigoo, she grew way too fast.”

“Byul,”

“I heard about what you…your connections did. Thank you.”

“Hanbyul,”

Byul faced him again.

“Can I kiss you?” He asked, Byul looked at him with a small smile.

 

“Do I get something out of it?” She asked, Chanyeol just chuckled and cupped both of her cheeks. Byul closed her eyes as he pressed his lips against hers.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++