001

Superbad

Be honest, in this world of , booze, money, women and cars, I’m like a breath of fresh air to you.

Tell me, are you high?” He countered at the female who sitting on the couch, wearing a sports bra and a pair of tight denim shorts.

She chuckled at him before kicking off her Fendi slip-ons.

“Was she good?” She queried as a half lady stepped out of her friend’s room.

Can you not?” He countered as he walked towards the kitchen, not bothering to fix his topless state.

“Take care, xiaojie(miss)!” She waved at the female as she entered the bathroom.

“Why’d you barge in here this early?”

“It’s almost ten in the morning, you freak.” She said as she stood up and walked to him.

“I’m actually on my way to the gym but, I changed my mind.” She pushed her friend away from the stove.

Go get dressed, you look disgusting.” She stated as she got some eggs and milk. The male snorted and padded back to his room.

She was peacefully making some omelets when she heard the front door unlock, she quickly mussed her hair and rub her lipstick.

She spun around and saw a familiar lady in her mid fifties enter the pad.

“Ayi!” She walked to her, taking note of her I just had hair and smeared lipstick.

“Nice to see you, Byul, but you can’t trick me, dear. I know you would never sleep with my son and he would never dare touch you. But, way to go for being a good friend.” She finished just as her son stepped out of his room. She winced but the lady just patted her hand.

The girl chuckled and spun around, she grinned at him before running back to the kitchen.

“Ni(You)! How many times did I tell your to fix your act!” The lady snapped at his son, Byul shook her head as she saw the girl sneaking out of the other door.

 

 

The young lady exhaled as she picked up at the stick on the sink, she had her eyes closed as brought the item near her face.

Then she started to smile as she saw the two lines on the device.

She immediately grabbed her Hermes Kelly and stepped out the restroom.

“Call driver Choi, tell him I need to get to the hospital.” She said to her secretary through the intercom as she took her blazer.

She fixed her hair before leaving the office, as she walked towards the elevator she dialed on her phone.

“Answer..pick up.” She mumbled.

Then she made a face as her call was disconnected.

“That brat, really.” She murmured as she stepped in the machine.

 

 

The man behind the mahogany desk exhaled and loosened his tie, the two employees before him looked at their feet.

“What? You couldn’t get their side to agree?”

“Yes, president, but you have nothing to worry about. They plan to sue us but,”

The male looked up, his cold eyes on the employee.

“We called someone from the City Hall, they can have a case filed but it wont be passed in~”

“Do you think it’s funny to play with the law?” He queried, the two males stiffened.

“This won’t do, do everything you can to stop them from filing a case. Fix this before it blows up, I don’t want anymore mistakes.”

“But president, they might~”

“If this small issue gets to the board, I will make sure your department will get a reevaluation.” He stated flatly and dismissed them.

The male exhaled and leaned back against his leather seat, he spun his chair around and let the remaining warmth of the sun soothe his nerves.

 

 

“Director,”

The male looked up as his secretary opened the door, he smiled as he saw his wife enter.

“You’re off work early.” He stated as he stood up and greeted her with a peck on the cheek.

“I just confirmed something.” She said hesitantly, her husband stopped, then a smile started to form on his face.

Wait, really?” He asked with disbelief, she nodded and presented him the pregnancy kit.

I need a doctor to see it, right? But you’re one so…here you go.” She chuckled before he wrapped her in his arms.

“We’re going to be parents, doc.” She mused before kissing his cheek, he just laughed before setting her down.

“Come, I can page doctor Song and we can have her see you.” He stated as he took his white coat and pulled her to the doors.

“Have you told Byul?” He asked as they walked towards the elevator.

“Will this be enough to make her come home?” She queried, he chuckled and shook his head.

“Let’s just have you checked.” He said as the doors opened before them.

“I just hope your sister-in-law picks up my calls, doctor Tuan.” She puffed her cheeks as he pressed on of the buttons on the wall.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++