Being Away

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Na is sitting on the bed and watching Kwang Soo packing his luggage. Kwang Soo will be filming Running Man at Vietnam again. Ha Na just sigh when Kwang Soo finally zip up his luggage and put it beside the door. Kwang Soo walk toward her with his smile. “I’m going to miss you oppa. You going to leave me for a week.” Ha Na say. Kwang Soo slowly climb up their bed and slowly crawl to Ha Na. He kiss her cheek, and lip. “What the matter honey?” “Huh? What?” “Your face show that you were thinking about something” Kwang Soo say as he caress her face. “I saw the article” “Huh? What article? I didn’t think I have any stories in newspaper recently.” “It not about you oppa. I heard the Girl Generations will make their concert at the same place as you and even stay at the same hotel. That mean Yuri will be there oppa.” Kwang Soo just sigh. He quickly get up and sit on their bed. “Ha Na, come on! Could you please stop talking about this. My flight is early in the morning and I don’t want to have fight with you right now. I don’t even have the energy to deal with this pregnant hormone right now.” Ha Na sit up too. “Why are you so angry. I’m just sharing my thought. You always say I keep things from you” “Ha Na, please. Why are you so jealous toward Yuri. For God sake, she just my dongsaeng. Nothing more.” “Oppa, you have to believe me when I say she want you. Don’t you believe me?” “Ha Na, you were being ridiculous and insane right now. Do you even heard yourself right now?” Kwang Soo say as he slowly losing his temper. Ha Na were stunned when she heard that. She get out from their bed and start walk toward the door. “Where are you going?” Ha Na ignore him and start walking to the stairs. “Park Ha Na?” Ha Na stop and look at Kwang Soo. “This ridiculous and insane lady need an air. So you should just get back inside and get some sleep.” “Urghh, fine! Just do whatever you want Ha Na!” Kwang Soo say as he closed the door.

Ha Na slowly start to tear up. “Ha Na? are you okay?” Ha Na quickly look down and saw her mother in law. ! I forgot about eomonim. Kwang Soo mother is staying at their house while Kwang Soo is at Vietnam. She clear . “Hmm, I’m fine eomonim” She just nod her head when Ha Na say that. Ha Na slowly walk down and saw SeoJun watching the television. SeoJun and her mother in law didn’t say anything, they just chatting among them. Ha Na slowly walk into the kitchen. SeoJun is watching his noona getting busy with the coffee machine. He just sigh. He know Ha Na must be upset. She always need her coffee when she upset or have something in her mind. “SeoJun?” He quickly pay attention at the mother again. “Nehh, mianhe eomonim” “It fine, I guess they had a fight. Haishh, sorry. My son has a quick temper” “Same as my noona. She is stubborn, hot temper and really doesn’t listen to anyone. I am glad that Kwang Soo hyung manage to control her” His mother just laugh. Suddenly they heard a scream from the kitchen. Ha Na is putting her hand under the water. Apparently, she slipped the hot water on her hand.  SeoJun and the mother quickly check her up. “Noona?” “Ohh, mianhe. Did I scared you? Mianhe eomonim” SeoJun quickly get the aid box when he saw Ha Na hand started getting red. “Noona, come here” Ha Na just sit down. She just let SeoJun treat her hand. “Thank you” She want to make the coffee again but SeoJun stop her. “I’ll make it for you” “Huh?” “I said I make the coffee for you” “Ouh, okay. thanks” SeoJun and the mother just look at her. “Noona, are you okay? you seems lost” Ha  Na just smile. She look at SeoJun. “It a bright night. SeoJun can you bring me the coffee at the backyard?” “Noona, it freezing right now and it getting late noona” “Aniii, it fine. Just miss appa and omma. Need to talk with them” SeoJun just nod. He didn’t say anything. “Just don’t forget to put on your jacket” The mother just sigh. “It fine eomonim. Noona is fine. Hyung always good to her. it normal to have an argument eomonim” SeoJun tries to conform the mother.

Ha Na sit on the swing while her head look up at the sky. “O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter