Sick : Ha Na 2

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Na slowly open her eyes. She felt a something heavy on her right arm. It was Kwang Soo sleeping in a sitting position while he put his head on her bed. She feel bad seeing him like that, his back must be hurting as he asleep in that position. She slowly lift her left hand and his hair softly. Kwang Soo woke up with the movement. He quickly look at her.

"Hi" "Hi yourself. How you feeling?" "Much better, thank you" she said as she caress his face. "I'm sorry. Did I hurt the babies?" Kwang Soo smile. He reach Ha Na hand and kiss it. "No honey. They were fine and healthy." Ha Na left a relief sigh and close her eyes. "Thank god" Kwang Soo slowly lean forward and plant a kisses on her tummy. "I'm sorry, you had a hard time." "I'm fine as long as the babies save oppa" He sigh. "You were lack of vitamins Ha Na. Promise me, you will take a better care for yourself. Please baby" Ha Na look at his face. He look concern, and sad. She suddenly feel so touched.

She remember her conversation with SeoJun. `This guy took care of me very well. Me?? I just left him` "I'm so sorry" Ha Na say as her voice crack. She turn her face the other side don't want him to saw her tears. But he saw it. "What wrong??" Ha Na just shook her head. "Come on honey. What is it?" "I'm just so sorry" "No, what for??" "You were always there for me, you took care of me. Stand with me in every worse of time. But I'm being a mean, ungrateful wife, such a selfish wife and leave you alone in your worse time. I'm just think of my pain, I didn't think of you. I didn't think of anyone else except myself.. I didnt took care of you when you sick. I wasn't there for you... " Ha Na didn't able to continue her words as she were chocking with tears.

Kwang Soo immediately took her in his embrace. He didn't say anything. He just hug her and kiss her head. Kwang Soo then slowly let go of Ha Na. He look at her and tries to smile. "You were a good wife Ha Na, people just sometimes make a hard decision. But now you here with me. And that all I want. You to be healthy and our babies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter