The Challenger

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It been a week after Kwang Soo and Ha Na knew about the pregnancy, however Kwang Soo and Ha Na decide to keep it to them first, they still haven’t say a words about Ha Na pregnancy to the other members. Even, when they had dinner together at Gary restaurant, they didn’t say anything. But Kwang Soo already decide to tell the members today as he had the running man filming.

Today filming will be early, Kwang Soo has woke up early that day. Kwang Soo walk as slow as he can so that he didn’t wake Ha Na, because her ear has been sensitive since she get pregnant. Even, if there a slightly sound or movement can make she woke up. As expected when Kwang Soo close his closet, the sound made Ha Na woke up. She sit up and look at Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo just smile and walk to her. “Mianhe honey. I didn’t meant to wake you up” “Hmmm, it fine oppa.” Kwang Soo sit on their bed and kiss her. Ha Na throw her body into Kwang Soo arm. Kwang Soo were just smiling as he her hair. “Oppa, can I follow you today?” “Hmmm? Really? Well, it’s not that I don’t like it, I’m just scared that you will be tired because you know, we changing location and all.” Ha Na just sigh. “Arasso oppa, it fine” Kwang Soo just smile as he saw Ha Na were pouting. Well, maybe she is boring staying at home. “Arasso, you can come with me, just please don’t make yourself tired honey. hmm?” Ha Na just nod her head. “I promise oppa, I will not going to make myself tired.” “Arasso, come on get up. You need to start getting ready. Ha Na were screaming in joy and excited. “Yah! Yah! Don’t jump around sweetheart!” Ha Na just giggle and laughing. “Haishh, oppa. I know” “Palli get ready. If you are late then I’ll leave you behind” Kwang Soo teased Ha Na. “Haishh, nehh ahjushii” Ha Na murmured. “Yah! I heard that” Ha Na quickly walk toward the bathroom.

Soon, they were leaving their house as Kwang Soo manager is there. SungKyun greet Ha Na. “Good Morning Ha Na, warghh looking good today huh?” Ha Na just smile. “Ahh, thank you” Eun Soo, his stylist also greet Ha Na with politely. “Unnie, looking good. Warghh you must be happily married. You face were glowing” “Hahaha, haishh. Nehh of course I’m happy” Ha Na say as she smile to Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo and his manager start talking about their schedule and Ha Na slowly felt sleepy. She haven’t have a proper sleep this past few days, she slowly moves closer to Kwang Soo and take his hand wrapping her waist. She put her head on his chest and slowly asleep in Kwang Soo embrace. Eun Soo just chuckle seeing Ha Na asleep like that. She quickly took a photo. “Oppa, see. Hahaha the picture came out nice” Eun Soo say as she show the picture to Kwang Soo. She then upload the picture. Her caption is Seeing this scene made me wanna have a husband too.. Huhuhu. Kwang Soo just let Eun Soo and SungKyun talking. He tighten his hug to Ha Na and kiss the top of her head. He felt nausea and quickly eat the sour candy. The candy did help him with his nausea.

Soon, they arrived. Kwang Soo feel bad to wake Ha Na up. Eun Soo quickly get his bag and stuff. “Kwang Soo, it seems like we the first who arrived, and it still early. It fine, just stay here a bit longer, she does look tired.” SungKyun said to Kwang Soo. “Really hyung? Then I’ll just stay here for a bit, if any of the members has arrived please call me” SungKyun nod and leave them in the van. Kwang Soo open their door a bit. A few of the staff greet them. One of their crews ask him. “Is Ha Na shii not feeling well?” “Anii, she fine” “Nehh” The staff then leave. From the corner of his eyes, he saw that the others members are coming. Kwang Soo slowly move his arm. “Ha Na?” “Hmm?” At that time, Jong Kook and Jae Suk is already in front of him. He greet his hyungs. “Aigoo, she asleep?” Kwang Soo just nod. “Honey, are you awake?” Kwang Soo slowly wake Ha Na up. Jong Kook and Jae Suk just smile seeing Kwang Soo talk to Ha Na. Ha Na slowly open her eyes, she was surprise seeing Jong Kook and Jae Suk. “Ahh, mianhe” She quickly sit up straight. She look around and saw the staffs are smiling to her. “Oppa, why don’t you wake me up” Ha Na say as she is embarrassed. “Haishh, nothing to be embarrassed Ha Na.” Jae Suk say as he pat her head.

 “I need to change now sweetheart, you want to come with me?” Kwang Soo ask Ha Na. Ha Na just nod her head. Ha Na is still half awake and when she get down from the van, she stumble and luckily Kwang Soo grab her fast. “Ha Na are you okay?” Ha Na just nod her head. “Mianhe oppa” “Arasoo, be careful honey” Kwang Soo say with his serious tone. “Hyung, I’ll get ready first” Jae Suk and Jong Kook just nod and look at the couple as they greet the staff. “Huh, never thought Kwang Soo will be fallen too deep like that huh?” Jong Kook ask Jae Suk. Jae Suk just smile and shook his head. “Anii, I always know whoever get him as a husband is a lucky lady even do he is quite unlucky. Hahaha” Jong Kook just laugh hearing that.

Soon, the rest of the members arrived and all getting ready for their filming. Their guest for that day is Yuri. She came a bit late, quickly apologize to the members and staffs. Yuri also came and greet Ha Na. “Unnie, you look beautiful” She say as she hug Ha Na. “Hahaha thank you Yuri” They were absorb with their talking when suddenly Ha Na heard one of the staffs say Kwang Soo is hurt. Ha Na quickly go and find him. “He’s in the bathroom” HaHa say when he saw Ha Na. “Wae oppa? what happen?” “I don’t know, we were just talking like you and Yuri when suddenly he became quiet and run to the bathroom. Then we heard he’s throwing up.” Ha Na relieve when she heard that but feel sorry to him. It just the morning sickness. Ha Na walk to the door. “Oppa, it me. I’m coming inside” “Eoo” Kwang Soo reply from the inside. Ha Na just smile at the members and staffs. “He is fine, don’t worry” Ha Na say before she closed the door.

Ha Na walk to Kwang Soo who sitting down. He look pale. Ha Na take a tissues and wipe his face. “Ohh, oppa. mianhe. I’m so sorry. It suppose to be having all this morning sickness” Ha Na say as she is helping Kwang Soo cleaning himself. Kwang Soo shook his head. “Aniii, I can manage it. Woow appa were correct. I’m thankful that I’m the one who suffered all this, I don’t think I can bare looking at you having all this. It was exhausted.” “but oppa,..” “Haishh, it fine. you have a hard time carrying this little inside. At least let me make it a bit easy for you, even I know it is impossible.” Ha Na just nod her head. Kwang Soo rub her belly. “Hye, appa is going to be working. You stay there and be nice to your omma okay?” Ha Na just laugh when Kwang Soo say that. Suddenly there heard a knock, “Sorry to interrupt, but we need Kwang Soo, Ha Na please give him back to us” HaHa joked around. Ha Na just laugh. Kwang Soo quickly get up. After seeing Kwang Soo is all fine, she open the door and all the members were looking at them. “Yah! What make you guys take so long?” Suk Jin say. “Ayeee hyung, what kind of question is that?” Kwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter