Tantrum

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Na were busy in the kitchen when she suddenly heard a loud sound fron the living room. She quickly go and check it out. It seems like Soeul is in her bad mood. "Lee Soeul!" Ha Na could just sigh as she saw the books on the shelf has already been thrown to the floor. "What is wrong with you these days huh? Mommy is tired with this kind of attitude." Ha Na start raising her voice. Soeul then start to cry. Ha na just shook her head. "Aniii, it not going to work. Go to your room right now!" Soeul were crying when Ha Na start to walk to her. She pull her hand and lead her to the stairs. "Up now young lady" Soeul eventually start climbing the stairs. "And no tv for the whole day!" Ha Na just shut her eyes when she heard the door has been slamming. "Geez, kids nowdays"

Ha Na just sigh. She were exhausted. She didn't know what wrong, Soeul has been acting like that for the past few days. She slowly sit on the couch. Ha na look around the house and suddenly being all emotional. She slowly cry in silent as she pick up the books and rearrange it. Suddenly her phone start ringing. She quickly clear and pick up the call as it was Kwang Soo. "Oppa, wae?" "Ouh,.honey. Everything fine?? Did you cry?" "Anii oppa. Nothing is wrong"' "Dont lie. You clearly were crying right now"' Hearing what he said make Ha Na burst in tears again. Kwang Soo start to panics. "Wae??wae??" "Oppa, am I a bad mother??'" "Aniii, you were a great mother honey. What wrong,?" "If I'm a good mother then why I can't figure out what is happening to our daughter. Is she mad at me? Why did she acting like this. I'm so tired oppaa.." Kwamg Soo just sigh. Soeul must had made something again. He lnow that the girl start being naughty and show her tantrum. "Arasso, it okay. I'll be hone early today. Dont cook. I'll buy something huh.. Just took a nap okay. I'll be home soon. After a few minute on the phone. Ha na ended the call. She look at the kitchen and sigh. She start cleaning up the kitchen. Soon, she look at the clock and decide to follow Kwang Soo words. She decide to took a nap. She slowly approach Soeul room. The toddler seens to fall asleep too. Ha Na walk to her room, she slowly lay her body. She were very exhausted.

 

Soon, she slowly fall into a deep sleep too. A few hour later, Kwang Soo reach home and walk inside. He look around the house and there no sign of Ha Na or Soeul. He starr climb up the stairs an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter