Jae Suk Place

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo slowly open his eyes and look around. He saw a nurse beside him and SeoJun who were asleep on the sofa beside him. The nurse were busy taking his blood pressure. Soon, the nurse realize he has awake. “Kwang Soo shii? Are you awake? Please wait, I’ll get doctor for you” SeoJun woke up when he heard voices. “Hyung?” Kwang Soo nod his head. “God, you made us worry” SeoJun say as he hug him. Kwang Soo just smile. He touch his head. “Ouch!” “Hyung, do you remember what happen?” SeoJun ask him. He tries to recall it. He quickly nod his head. “Yah! Is Jihyo noona okay? Is she hurt?” “Aniii, hyung. she were fine.” Kwang Soo feel relief. Soon, Dong Hee enter the room. “Good morning my friend. Thank god you woke up, it been a long sleep for you my friend.” “How long I’ve been sleep?” “Well practically 10 hour” Dong Hee start to ask him a few questions and do a full checkup. “Is your back okay?” “Yeah, it fine” “Okay, then you were all good. I bet Ha Na couldn’t wait to see you” “Yeah, I was about to ask you about her SeoJun, Where is her?” “Jae Suk hyung, took her to his place. She must be mad at me, she didn’t even pick up my call” “Wae? What did you do?” “She want to stay here, with you but I said no.So, yeah she mad with me” Kwang Soo just laugh. After a few chat with Dong Hee, he then excuse himself. “Hyung, I already told Jae Suk hyung and the other about you” “Okay, thank you” “Hyung, I thought of going home for a while, I need to change” “Owh yeah, it was fine. I’m okay, maybe Dong Hee let me discharge today.” SeoJun also leave. Kwang Soo were bored, after he eat his breakfast he decide to take a nap for a while.

At the same time, Ha Na is still asleep at Jae Suk house. His wife slowly open the door to check on her. Ha Na look a bit pale, also her eyes were swollen. Jae Suk also came in. “Yeobo, is she awake?” His wife just shook her head. “It fine, let her sleep more. SeoJun just message me, he said Kwang Soo is okay and already awake” Jae Suk say as he caress Ha Na face. That when he felt Ha Na is burning up.”Yeobo, I think she had a fever, she burning up right now” Jae Suk say to his wife. His wife quickly get up and soak a towel. She then put the towel on top of Ha Na forehead. “I’ll go and made some porridge for her” Jae Suk just nod his head. Jae Suk keep soaking the towel and took care of Ha Na while his wife making some porridge for her to eat.

 

Gary and Jihyo is visiting Kwang Soo. “Kwang Soo” “Hyung, Noona!” Jihyo quickly hug him “Noona. are you okay? you didn’t hurt did you?” Kwang Soo ask while looking at Jihyo hand and face. “I’m fine. Yah! Look who in the hospital” Jihyo say. Kwang Soo just smile. Gary walk to him and pat his arm. “Gomawo Kwang Soo ahh. Gomawo” Kwang Soo just nod and smile. “Ayee, hyung” Not long then, SeoJun walk in the room with Dong Hee. “Ouh, Gary hyung, Jihyo noona” SeoJun greet them with politely.

Dong Hee come and make a checkup. He look in the file while nodding. “Okay, my friend. You may discharge, but if you feel something off quickly come back to me” “Arasso, thank you Dong Hee” “You have to take care of yourself buddy. I don’t know how Ha Na handling this” Kwang Soo just nod. He feel guilty, he doesn’t even call Ha Na since yesterday. She must be worried. Dong Hee excuse himself. Kwang Soo look at SeoJun, “SeoJun could you give Jae Suk hyung a call. Said to him that I will be at his home to fetch Ha Na” SeoJun just nod his head. “We will go to Jae Suk hyung place too” Gary say to Kwang Soo. He then start packing up his stuff. Can’t wait to see Ha Na.

 

At the same time, Jae Suk walk to his wife, “Yeobo, SeoJun just message me, he said, Kwang Soo is already getting discharge, he will come here so we doesn’t need to go to the hospital.” “Ahh really? Then it fine, let get Ha Na for lunch. She skip her meal last night. I’m worried for her now” His wife say with her worry face.

“Oppa, unnie” Jae Suk and his wife turn around and saw Ha Na. She is smiling but they can see her face is a bit pale. “Owhh, Ha Na. Come. Come have a bite of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter