Filming

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Na were busy at the café today. She had so many pending billing to settle. The biling were always her jobs as SeoJun sometimes need her to settle the thiings.

Ha Na were absorb in her work when suddenly So-eul start whining. “Mommy~” Ha Na stop her work and turn around. “Aigooo, what wrong sweetie?” “Mommy, play with So-eul” “Mommy has a lot of work to do sweetie and mommy not feeling so well. How about you called SeoJun samcheon huh?” So-eul just put down her head. She shook her head away. “No samcheon” So-eul start sobbing there. Ha Na just sigh. She did feel unwell that day, but she has to settle these things that day. So-eul already went to the sofa, being upset with her mother.

Ha Na get up from her chair and walk to the sofa. “Okay, Mommy is sorry.” Ha Na say as she lift up the toddler. She caress So-eul back hoping that she will stop crying but end up she crying more and more. “Wae? Wae? What wrong?” Ha Na say as she turn So-eul to face her. Ha Na wipe the tears. So-eul hug Ha Na and put her head on her chest. Ha Na take a look at her watch. ‘It her nap time, no wonder she start throwing her tantrum’ Ha Na thought to herself.

“Arasso, arasso. Mianhee. Mommy upset you didn’t I? Arasso, okay. Mianhee” Ha Na say as she caress So-eul back. “Mommy loves you” Ha Na say as she kiss So-eul head and cheek. “So-eul loves mommy too” Ha Na smile as she heard the small voice. “Ara,.. do you want to get some nap?” Ha Na ask her. So-eul nod as her eyes already half close. Ha Na pat her back and slowly So-el fall asleep on her lap, head on her chest. Ha Na took a moment to caress So-eul face. “Aigoo, this naughty smile absolutely look like daddy”

Ha Na slowly put the baby on the sofa softly as she doesn’t want to wake the baby up. Ha Na fix the blanket on So-eul. She then look at the door when someone knock on her office door. “Hei, honey” It was Kwang Soo. “Hei, oppa. what are you doing? I thought you have filming today?” Ha Na walk to him and hug him. “Oppa, you look so handsome” Kwang Soo laugh and caress Ha Na back.

“Well, I was filming at your café. You didn’t know?’ Ha Na look up. “Really? Ahhhh, SeoJun must not inform me then. Why didn’t you tell me then?” Ha Na say as she look out from her office. There a lot of people setting up the place and crowded. “I thought you knew” Kwang Soo say as he flick Ha Na head. Ha Na smile as she put her head on his chest. “I’m so stress” Ha Na mubling as she buried her face at Kwang Soo chest. Kwang Soo look around and saw the piles of files on her table. “Don’t push yourself too hard” Kwang Soo say as he kiss Ha Na head.

There a knock on the door, Ha Na quickly turn around and smile as she saw Sungkyun. “Hei, sorry to interrupt. The director need you there” “Owh yes, yeah I totally forgot. I want to introduce you to him honey” Kwang Soo say. Ha Na just smile.

As they exit the office, Ha Na called one of her employee. “So-eul is sleeping inside, can you please stay with her for a while?” “Yes, of course boss.” “Thank you”.

Kwang Soo wrap his hand around Ha Na waist and walk to the director. “Nice to meet you director” “Yes, yes nice to meet you too” She then being introduce to all of the crews. Ha Na quickly regoznice the two girl that have a conversation about Kwang Soo before. She smile politely and nod her head to the girls. The girls quickly nod their head.

Ha Na talk with a few of the actor and actress before she could hear So-eul crying in her office. “Ohhh, excuse me.” Ha Na quickly walk to her office. Her employee is trying to calm the toddler. “Mommy~!” Ha Na smile and took the baby. “Thank you” She said to the girl. So-eul buried her face on Ha Na chest. “Aigoo, mianhee.” Ha Na said as she caress So-eul back. Ha Na put the baby on the sofa and wipe her tears. “Daddy is here. Want to meet him?” Ha Na say as she fix So-eul long hair. “Daddy?” “Hmmm, let go and greet him” Ha Na lift the baby and bring her outside. So-eul hides her face when there a lot people start calling her. “Hahaha, mianhee. She just woke up” Ha Na say. “Hei, sweetie” “Daddy~” “Aigoo, so cute” One of the veteran actress say as she saw Ha Na. “Nice to meet you” The elders seems happy when So-eul greet them. “Aigoo, such a polite girl. Nehh, nice to meet you too” After a few minute talking, Kwang Soo need to start his filming. “Come to mommy sweetie, Daddy need to work” Ha Na say. So-eul get down. “Kiss me first” Kwang Soo say. “Daddy~” “What? Are you embarrassed? Palli kiss me” So-eul giggles and moves forward but she didn’t kiss him she were running away to Ha Na . “What a naughty girl” Kwang Soo laugh same as the others who saw it.

“Let go Daddy need to work” Ha Na say as she took So-eul with her. “Mommy, there” So-eul point at Kwang Soo. “Yes, daddy is an actor. He acting right now” Ha Na explains. So-eul just sit there quietly and see Kwang Soo filming. “Aigoo, she look interested” Ha Na smile to the crew. “Do you want to sit with the dire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter