Passed Out

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Na decide to be at the café for a half day. She went home bit early since So-eul always complaint that Ha Na always leave her. Ha Na is packing her stuff and at the same time is busy giving the instruction to SeoJun.

“Arasso noona. Don’t worry. I get it. I can do this. No worries okay. You should be more relaxed.” SeoJun teased his noona. Ha Na just laugh and nod her head. “Yeah, I’m sorry.” SeoJun know that Ha Na and Kwang Soo has problem. He just let Ha Na as he doesn’t want to get involve in their business. If there a situation, where Ha Na need him, then he is always there for her. She is his only relatives by the way.

“Arasso, I’ll get going now” SeoJun just nod while smiling. Ha Na quickly bid good bye make her moves. She get in the car. She sit in the car for a while. She was hesitate to call Kwang Soo. ‘Should I give him a call?’ Ha Na thought to herself. She decide to have a talk with him. It has been a few weeks since they had this cold silent situation. Ha Na couldn’t stand it anymore. Ha Na just sigh. She shook her head and take a deep breath. She pick up her phone and dialed his number. She know that Kwang Soo will be at the agency, he told her this morning that he doesn’t have any filming today but still he need to attend a meeting. They did talk but only for the important thing.  Ha Na wait patiently and almost hold her breath because of the nervousness she felt. She then giggle by herself, why am I so nervous. It make she remember the first time they had a conversation through phone.

“Hello?” “Ooppa… it me. Are you busy?” Ha Na say as she closed her eyes. ‘Why am I stutter?’ she then hit her forehead with her palm. “Wae? Anything wrong?” “Anii, I’ just asking. Err… want to and grab lunch together?” there a long pause. Ha Na waiting with nervous. It felt like she asking Kwang Soo out for their first date.

Before Kwang Soo could answer the question, Ha Na heard someone call his name. “Kwang Soo oppa.. are you read…Ouh sorry didn’t know you had a phone call” It a lady voice. “A moment please.” Ha Na could hear his voice. “Hello? Ha Na are you still there?” “Eooo, oppa. It fine if you had another plan. Mianhee. Sorry for interrupted you. Byee. See you at home” Ha Na quickly end the phone call.

Ha Na just sigh. She put her head at the stereng wheel. Her phone then vibrate saying it has a text. Ha Na open the text. It from Kwang Soo.

 

From Sweetheart :

‘Mianhee, I still have a meeting after this, next time we will go for lunch together okay? Mianhee’

Ha Na took a deep breath and put back her phone. She look at her watch and thought about going to the super market. She then started to drive away to the supermarket.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Kwang Soo just sit there playing with his phone game when suddenly he been greet by Sungkyun. “Yah want to go and have a lunch together?” Kwang Soo look up and then look at his watch. “Ahhh it lunch time, no wonder I felt so hungry. But hyung, I still have another appointment with isn’t?” SungKyun nod his head. “Arasso, let me go to the bathroom first.” Kwang Soo say as he left his phone on the table. “Hyung, take care of my phone for awhile” Sungkyun nod his head. Kwang Soo quickly make his way to the bathroom.

After Kwang Soo left the room, Juha come in and look for him. “Ouh, where is Kwang Soo oppa?” Sungkyun just pointed the bathroom. Juha come and took a sit. Sungjyun just ignore her and keep playing with his phone. He somehow doesn’t really like with Juha, he just don’t feel so close with her. Juha suddenly took Kwang Soo phone. “Wargghh, is that his wife? Well I think I’m more beautiful than her’ she say to herself in a slow tone but Sungkyun manage to hear it. “Yah! That someone privacy.” Sungkyun said with a loud voice and snatch the phone away. It has a code, but Kwang Soo put Ha Na picture as his wallpaper.

Juha just poute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter