Just A Normal Day

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Na is getting ready to the café when Kwang Soo walk into their bedroom. It been a week since Ha Na get discharge from the hospital.

“You look lovely honey” Kwang Soo said as he wrap his hand around Ha Na waist. He inhale her hair. He look very tired as he just got home from his busy schedule.

Ha Na smile and turn around her body to face with him. She slowly caress his face and plant a swiss kiss on his lips.

“Get some sleep oppa. You look exhausted. I’ll send Soeul to the day care”

“Arasso, don’t overwork yourself honey. You have these two to take care off” He slowly rubbed her stomach which is still flat not showing any baby bump yet.

“Okay dear. Have a good rest” Ha Na say as she peck his lips, took her purse and exit the room. She turn around and give him a flying kiss before closed the door. Kwang Soo just smile and slowly let his body fall to the bed. He slowly drift to sleep in no time,

 

Kwang Soo woke up when he felt a warm body pressed against him. He look beside him and his grinning. Soeul look cute curl up beside him. Her small hand were on his  chest. He slowly turn and face his daughter. He lean forward and kiss the toddler cheek.

“Daddy?” So-eul slowly rubbed her eyes.

“Hi, princess. Did you have a nice sleep?” He ask softly and caress the child cheek. So-eul just nodded cutely and wrap her cute hand around his neck. Her body feel a bit warm to Kwang Soo.

He quickly put his palm on her forehead. “Did you feel okay?” Kwang Soo sit up and took So-eul on his lap. He look the clock and surprise as it already 7.30 pm.

“Daddy, I need to go to bathroom: Kwang Soo quickly take So-eul t the bathroom.

After a while, both of them were laughing and giggling with each other as they went downstairs to find Ha Na.

Ha Na look at the stairs and smile widely as she heard the laugh and giggling from So-eul and Kwang Soo. She were preparing the dinner.

“Hi, have a good rest?” She asked as soon as she saw Kwang Soo in the kitchen.

“Yes, thank you. Why don’t you wake me up when you got home?” He ask as he kiss the corner of Ha Na lips.

“I don’t have the heart to wake you up. You look so tired” She say as she arrange their plates on the table.

Kwang Soo quickly take the bowls of dish from Ha Na. “I’ll help you with that” He said as he took the hot soup on the stove and put it on the table.

“This look delicious honey” Ha Na smile and pat lovely his cheek. “I’ll go and check on So-eul, she must be hungry now” Kwang Soo nod his head.

Soon, all of them were having their dinner. Kwang Soo decide to tell So-eul that she will become a big sister. He look at his daughter who seems to over joy eating her ice-cream.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter