Hospitalize

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo is inside the restaurant when he suddenly catch the familiar figured across the street. He suddenly get up as he saw Ha Na being stumble. Sungkyun look up as he look at Kwang Soo. “Wae Kwang Soo ahh?” “Hyung, that Ha Na isn’t?” Sungkyun look at the street and get up. “Yah! Yah! Kwang Soo ahh. She doesn’t look so good.” Kwang Soo and Sungkyun running toward her. “Ha Na!!” Kwang Soo yelled as he saw Ha Na collapsed and there a long car honk.

Kwang Soo hold tight Ha Na as Ha Na already passed out. “Honey?!! Oh my god! Hyung! Call the ambulance” Sungkyun already called for the ambulance as Kwang Soo hold Ha Na still. There a few people there watching them. As they were waiting for the ambulance, Ha Na stirs for a while. “Hei, don’t move around. You fell quite hard.” Kwang Soo say as he caress Ha Na face. “Oppa?” “Eoo, I’m here don’t worry. The ambulance is here” Kwang Soo quickly get up, giving some space to the paramedic. They then took her. Kwang Soo look around and call for Sungkyun. “Hyung, I’m going with the ambulance.” “Arasso, don’t worry. I took care of everything.” Kwang Soo nod his head.

In the ambulance, the paramedic try to make Ha Na awake. “Talk with her, don’t let her fall asleep” Kwang Soo grab her hand. “So-eul.. So-eul..” “She’s fine. Don’t worry” Kwang Soo say as he held tight Ha Na hand. Kwang Soo were shaking. He still shocked with the incident. “She will be fine Kwang Soo shii” Kwang Soo look up and see the paramedic smile as to ensure him. “Thank You”

A few minute then, they arrive at the hospital. The paramedic gives the details to the doctors in charge. Kwang Soo look nervous as the doctor that treat Ha Na is someone he doesn’t recognize. “Sorry sir, you need to wait outside” Kwang Soo nod his head. He then sit on the bench, still feeling shock. He then remember So-eul. He quickly took out his phone and call SeoJun. “Hyungnim.” “Eooo, SeoJun. Ha Na passed out on the street today.” “What!!? Oh my god. Is she okay?” “She still in the room. Can you please pick up So-eul and bring her here? I am so sorry SeoJun” “It fine hyung. don’t worry. I’ll be there.” He then decide to call Jae Suk, He still feel nervous, and shock. “Ouhh, Kwang Soo..” “Hyung, help me” Kwang Soo slowly put his head down. “Ouh, wae? Kwang Soo? what happen?” “Hyung, I need you right now. I’m sorry” Kwang Soo said with his shaking voice. He closed his eyes. The images of Ha Na collapse in front of him really scared him to death.

“Arasso, where are you. I’m coming right now” “I’m at the hospital” Hearing the words hospital, Jae Suk quickly hang up the call and tell the others about Kwang Soo. He then rushing to the hospital. Kwang Soo never call for help until he really need their help and based from his voice, Jae Suk know how badly scared he is.

Kwang Soo still waiting for Ha Na, he checking his phone and suddenly there a message from one of their female crews saying that she sorry. Ha Na might heard a conversation that make her heart hurt, she tell him what happen. Kwang Soo just sigh. After a few weeks, they being cold to each other, Ha Na thinking of him cheating on her is the worst.

“Kwang Soo shii?” Kwang Soo immediately get up and faced the doctor. “Your wife is fine. She didn’t had a serious injuries, just that when she fell down on the street she hurt her wrist. So, she not be able to use her hand for a few weeks. The one thing that you should concern is about her blood pressure, she was under a lot of stress based on the report. The stress she had right now is maybe form her work or anything. We could give her a therapist if she need it. You should make her relax. And since her doctor is Dr.Kim Dong Hee, I will give the report to him as he can observe Ha Na more accurately.” “Yes, thank you doctor” The doctor nod his head and tap him on the shoulder. The doctor then excuse himself.

Kwang Soo took a deep breath, Ha Na is under a lot of pressure. Kwang Soo sit on the bench outside for a while, suddenly he get a lot of message from their friends, asking if the video they saw is really Ha Na. Kwang Soo just sigh. He doesn’t care about any video. He just want Ha Na to be healthy.

Kwang Soo walk slowly toward Ha Na room. She look so pale. Kwang Soo being sorry as he saw Ha Na like that. He moves to the bed and kiss her forehead. He saw Ha Na right wrist has been wrap. He slowly caress Ha Na hand. “Mianhee” Kwang Soo said as he felt his tears is falling down. He end up crying silently at the side of Ha Na bed. His phone were buzzing. He look at it and saw Jae Suk name. He quickly wipe his tears and pick up the call. “Hyung” “Eoo, Kwang Soo. yah! Are you crying? where are you?” “Level 7 room number 25” Kwang Soo quickly go inside the bathroom and wash his face. He could hear a knock, he quickly open the door and saw Jae Suk is there with his worries face. “Yah! What happen?” He say as he walk in. “Tell me what is it Kwang Soo?” “Mianhee, I just couldn’t think of anyone else beside you.” He say as he look at Ha Na who is still sleeping. “What happen? Is she really collapsed on the street?” Kwang Soo just nod his head. “What happen?” “It my fault. I don’t know hyung, this past few weeks has been a cold for us. We didn’t spend much time, having conversation with each other.” “What don’t you tell any of us this things” “I think I can handle this things but then right now, she might has a thought of me cheating on her” “Yah! What are you saying about?” Kwang Soo then tell Jae Suk about everything. Kwang Soo started to have tears in his eyes, “Hyung, I’m so scared when I saw she collapse” Kwang Soo then put down his head. Jae Suk pat his shoulder. “You know what, just from my experience, how about both of you take some days off. Go and have a short vacation just the two of you. Both of you were very tired”. You have treat your wife just like when she your girlfriend,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter