Bleeding

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo just finish his running man filming. They will gather around together and had dinner which is actually midnight snack as it already 2am. “Kwang Soo are you joining us?” Suk Jin said as he tapped his shoulder. “Humm, maybe, but I can’t be too long. Ha Na not feeling so well since yesterday” Kwang Soo said as his face clearly show that he were worry. Jae Suk heard it “It fine you know if your not joining us, we understand” Jae Suk say. He were very carefully as he don’t know that has Ha Na already inform Kwang Soo about her pregnancy.

“No, it fine. I’m coming with you” Kwang Soo said. All of them were cheering and walk happily.

All of them were having their dinner and they start talking about their life. All of them were talking about their kid. Jae Suk took the opputurnity to ask them about thinking of having another kid.

“Ohh, we have thought about it and yes we are working on” Gary said making Jihyo were blushing there. “Yah!! See it better to have more kids when you were younger” Jae Suk then turn himself to Kwang Soo.

“Yah! Our maknae, how about you?” Kwang Soo just laugh and smile. Jae Suk then immediately know why Ha Na seems to be so sad. She were afraid that Kwang Soo doesn’t want the baby.

“I think it better for us, focusing on So-eul right now” He said as he eat. “Ayeee, that nt good. I thought you likes kids” HaHa ask him. “I do like them.. it just.. well. It has been hard on Ha Na and I don’t her to be in the same position again. She had a hard time, I just coudnt see her getting hurt again. So, if that mean I only have 1 daughter it better than I see my wife suffering.” He say as he smile. “But how about her?” Jae Suk ask. “She was a bit upset” Jae Suk just look at him.

All of them start eating again and suddenly Jae Suk ask him a question that made him thinking. “What will you do if you know your wife are pregnant right now?” Jae Suk ask him while looking at him. The other were waiting for his answer but somehow, he can sense that Jae Suk is trying to say something to him with his look.

“Ayeee, what kind of question is that Jae Suk? Of course he will accept it. It his baby after all” Suk Jin said. The others laugh and nod their head. Agreeing with Suk Jin.

Kwang Soo just look at Jae Suk and then start eating again. He was sure that Jae Suk trying to tell him something. As he look at the watch, it almost 3.30 am. Kwang Soo immediately excuse himself.

“I think I should made my way now. It quite late” “Yes, of course that a good decision” Jae Suk say as he tapped his shoulder. As he walk to the car, he was thinking of any weird attitude of Ha Na. ‘Well she seems to be a bit pale this few days’ Kwang Soo then shook his head and start drove away.

He arrive at home and slowly enter his room. He were smiling as he saw Ha Na sleeping, as he walk to her, his eyes seems to be fixed at Ha Na stomach. He did saw a slightly small bulge on her tummy. Kwang Soo then took a bath, he did try to search if there any pregnancy test kit but he didn’t find any.

‘Is it possible? Is the hyung tell me that she pregnant right now?’ Kwang Soo then walk to the bed and pull Ha Na closer. His movement seems to awake Ha Na. “Oppa?” “Hei, it me. sorry did I wake you?” “No, it fine” Ha Na say as he faced Kwang Soo. She look at him and smile. But her smile slowly faded away when he saw that Kwang Soo had an unreadable expression.

“What wrong oppa?” Kwang Soo wrap his hand around Ha Na and he look into her eyes. “Did you have something to say to me?” Ha Na suddenly thought of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter