Spending The Day

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo smile as he open his eyes and saw Ha Na were sleeping in his arm the next morning. He slowly caress her expose back. Ha Na just snuggle closer and put her face at his neck. “God I can’t believe you here” Ha Na open her eyes and look at him. “I’m here sweetheart. I’m so sorry” Ha Na said.  She slowly caress Kwang Soo face. Kwang Soo just smile and kiss Ha Na hand.

“Don’t you have any schedule today?” Ha Na ask. Kwang Soo just shook his head. “No, I just want to spend some time with you and So-eul” Ha Na slowly sit up while holding the duvet with her as she cover herself. Kwang Soo were teasing her by pulling the duvet. “Aishh, oppa. Stop it” Kwang Soo laugh. “Why are you so shy huh/” He said as he poke Ha Na waist. “See those marks? I make these mark” he said as he kiss Ha Na back, neck and chest. “Haishhh, I’m hungry. Let me go~! Hahaha” Ha Na were struggle to break free from Kwang Soo .  Kwang Soo pull her and hold her tight. “Just a few minute. Let stay like this for a few minute” He said as he kiss Ha Na head. Ha Na smile and faced him.

“I want to ask you something” She said as she put her chin on Kwang Soo chest. “What?” “I saw your press conference, Andrew didn’t call you either do I. we just know about the picture when I saw your press conference. You just said that we called and explain to you isn’t it?” Kwang Soo just smile and caress her back. “SeoJun tell me about Andrew and Madam Mary and yes I just said that you called me. I’m a good actor isn’t?” Ha Na smile. She kiss Kwang Soo chest. “I love you Lee Kwang Soo” Kwang Soo pull Ha Na and took her lips. “I love you too”

Suddenly, they heard So-eul crying while calling for Ha Na. “It okay, I go and get her” Kwang Soo said as he get up and put on his short. Ha Na quickly get up and put on her night gown again. Ha Na then quickly pull out their bedsheet and put it aside. She want to change the besheet. Kwang Soo went inside and smile as he saw Ha Na were changing the bedsheet. “Oppa, stop it. Come and help me” Ha Na said making Kwang Soo grinning wider.

“I miss this baby so much” Kwang Soo said as he kiss So-eul. So-eul were giggling and rolling around the bed. ‘Aigoo, come here. You grown up a lot” So-eul smile and run to her dad. She kiss him all over his face making Kwang Soo chuckle.

“Mommy~!” Ha Na turn around and saw So-eul tapping her stomach saying that she were hungry. “Araso, a moment please” Kwang Soo sit up on the bed and took So-eul. He put her on his lap. “Honey, let go and eat outside. What did you want to eat?” So-eul and Ha Na answered on the same time. “Burger~” “Korean Meal” Kwang Soo smile as he heard the girls. “Anii, I’m so bored with the burger. You addicted to it” Ha Na said as she put he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter