A Rough Day

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Na quickly run to the baby cribs when she heard So-eul crying. She doing some laundry. “Mianhee, Mommy is here. Aigoo, you were shocked right?” Ha Na lift So-eul and try to calm her. The baby still cries until her face turn red. “Wae? Wae? Mianhee.. Shhhh..” Ha Na still tries to calm the baby. “My baby is hungry, mianhee.” Ha Na slowly sit down on the sofa and lift her shirt up, she start to feeding the baby. So-eul quickly calm down and stop crying.

Ha Na sigh as she sit straight up. “Aigoo, slowly sweetie.” Ha Na said as she caress So-eul face. “Hmmm, you were hungry. Mianhee,” After So-eul done, Ha Na slowly hold her thigh and helping her to burp up. “Aigoo, my cutie pie. You are so cute. Must be from Mommy.. Hehehe” So-eul giggles as her mother play with her. After a few minute, So-eul start to yawn. “Yah! Sleepy already? Aigoo, arasso. Close your eyes.” Ha Na slowly tries to put So-eul to sleep again. During the moment, SeoJun come home.

“Noona!” “Shuhh! She trying to asleep” “Ayeee, no need to sleep. Come play with samcheon.” “SeoJun she sleepy already” Ha Na try to walk away from SeoJun but So-eul already fully awake when she heard her samcheon voice. “Huhh? You awake? Haishh…. Go made it hard for your samcheon” Ha Na say as she hand So-eul to SeoJun. SeoJun just laugh and smile to his niece. “Aigoo, so cute my baby. Did Mommy ask you to sleep?.. Huh?..” Ha Na just rolled her eyes, she quickly get back to the laundry she doing.

Ha Na can hear his brother laughing. She just smile and shook her head. SeoJun and Kwang Soo become a fool when it comes to their daughter, they will see it as the cutest thing ever even if it was just a little movement or face reaction.

Ha Na quickly do her task meanwhile SeoJun is there to look after So-eul. She is grateful because SeoJun always help her in babysitting. Ha Na then smile as she saw her night gown. She suddenly become insecure. It been a while since Kwang Soo and her had a sweet privacy time. Of course, they had a nice talk every night and talk about their works or Kwang Soo filming but that all.

‘Am I not attractive anymore?’ Ha Na start to think of some negative things as she remember a few days ago, she did attempt to have some y moment. She decide to wear quite revealing night gown but Kwang Soo didn’t even respond anything. He just said ‘Honey you look nice tonight’ Did he really find her unattractive? Suddenly Ha Na startled as she heard the baby crying. She quickly done her works and then go and check up on So-eul.

“Hahhaa, did you bored with samcheon?” SeoJun just rolled his eyes as he heard what Ha Na said. “Come, let go and took a nap. It past your nap time anyway” Ha Na then took the baby and start walking to their bed.

“Ouh, SeoJun. Have you eat? If not, I still have some food there on the table. But it just a simple dish. The side dish is in the fridge.” “Arasso, noona. Gomawo” Ha Na pretending to puked up when SeoJun made a cute voice and face.

Ha Na tries to made So-eul sleep and in a few minute, the baby finally sleep soundless. Ha Na just smile as she caress her baby. “Mommy is so grateful to have you. You don’t know how much you meant to Mommy and Daddy. Grow up and be a nice kid okay. Mommy loves you.” Ha Na bend down and kiss her cheek.

Ha Na then pat the baby thigh and sing a lullaby. Ha Na also slowly fall asleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Ha Na woke up when she heard her phone ringing, she quickly pick up the call as she don’t want the baby to awake. Ha Na smile as her eyes catch the ID. “Hello, honey.” “Hello sweetheart, what are you doing right now?” Ha Na then slowly pat the baby as the baby stirs for a while.

“Hmmm, just got a break. How my honey and sweetie today?” Ha Na just smile as she heard Kwang Soo words. “So-eul is fine, she was sleeping right now.” “Eooo, how my wifey doing?” “Fine too, just woke up from a nap” “Hahhaha… did you have a nice nap?” “Yes I did, thank you for asking” “I miss you so much.” “I know, I’ll send some of the baby photo okay?” “Send me yours. I miss you the most” Ha Na laugh as she heard Kwang Soo cute voice. “Aigoo, poor my husband. Did you come home early today?” Ha Na ask because Kwang Soo is busy recently and always come home during dawn. “I’m not sure, I’ll try to come early if I can” “Arasso, never mind. I’m just asking.” Ha Na said when she heard a guilty toned from Kwang Soo words.

“Hmmm, I have to get back to works. Kiss So-eul for me please.” “Arasso, take care oppa. don’t overwork yourself” “Arasso, I’ll keep that in mind. Bye. Love you honey” “Eooo, I love you too oppa” Soon the phone called end.

Ha Na quickly turn around when she felt that her fingers being touch. So-eul is already fully awake and playing with her fingers. “Hi sweetie, have a nice nap?” Ha Na bend down and kiss the cheek of the baby making her giggles. “Aigoo, so naughty” Ha Na play with the baby for a while. The sound of Ha Na laughter full the room.

“Let get you change now sweetie” Ha Na get up and put a few pillow beside So-eul so that she doesn’t fall down when she moves around. Ha Na keep her eyes on So-eul while getting the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter