The Happy Abeonim and Eomonim

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Na were awake. She were a little blur that morning. She look beside her and there no Kwang Soo. She heard Kwang Soo throwing up in the bathroom. Then, Dong Hee enter the rooms and he look confuse as Ha Na is sitting on the bed comfortable meanwhile Kwang Soo is the one who look like experiencing the morning sickness. “Well hello mommy to be. How are you this morning?” Ha Na just chuckle as she heard Dong Hee called her a mommy to be. “I’m fine thank you Dong Hee. But it seems like Kwang Soo is on the other hand” Kwang Soo then coming out from the bathroom with a pale face. “What happen friend?” “I don’t know, I had this sickness since this past few days” Kwang Soo just sigh. Dong Hee walk toward him but the stopped when he heard a knock on the door. It was Doctor Chaeri” “Hello, good morning” she greet them with a smile. “Hello to you too chaeri” Dong Hee say to her. “Ohh oppa, I thought you took a leave today. You said your friend going to be a father. So what are you doing in my patience room?” Kwang Soo and Ha Na just look at each other. Dong Hee just smile. He then introduce Chaeri to Kwang Soo and Ha Na. “Guys, this is my fiancée. Jang Chaeri” Kwang Soo were smiling. “Yah! You didn’t tell me you going to get married” Kwang Soo say as he hug Dong Hee. Kwang Soo nod at Chaeri. “Congratulations” Chaeri just nod her head and smile sweetly. “So, I guess Kwang Soo shii here is your friend?” Dong Hee just nod. “Okay then, let proceed to the patient” Chaeri say as she look at Ha Na. “Hi, Ha Na shii, how do you feel today?” “Good, thank you doctor” “Since you all a friend of Dong Hee oppa, should we be comfortable with each other?” She asked them with a smile. “Yes, of course” Kwang Soo say. “Ha Na, do you have any morning sickness or dizzy in the morning?”

Ha  Na just shook her head. But she pointed to Kwang Soo. “Oppa, is the one who keep throwing up and felt dizzy in the morning. Maybe he need to be checkup” Chaeri walk to Kwang Soo. “Errr, Kwang Soo oppa. is it true?” Kwang Soo just nod. He explain everything and even say that he likes sour things this past few days. Chaeri just smile and nod. “Well, Ha Na it seems like you will not going to suffering any morning sickness or dizziness. Kwang Soo oppa will experience it.” “It is okay? I mean is it normal?” Ha Na look worry. “Yeah, some mother will not experience the morning sickness but the dad who going through it” Ha Na then look at Kwang Soo. “Mianhe oppa” Kwang Soo just smile. “Anii, you were having a hard time carrying this little one. It just a morning sickness. I’ll be fine” After a few more checking done by Chaeri. Ha Na is allowed to discharge that day.  Kwang Soo had called SeoJun to pick them up. After half an hour, SeoJun is there with his huge smile. He hug Ha Na as soon as he saw her. “Noona, please take care of yourself more often.” Ha Na just nod. Soon, they arrive at their home. Kwang Soo quickly get Ha Na to their bedroom meanwhile SeoJun is heading back to the café. He had something to be done.

“Oppa, don’t you have any schedule this day?” “Nope, I cancel all of it. I tell SungKyun hyung. I’m not feeling well” Ha Na just smile. She slowly wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter