Spending Some Time Together

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwang Soo and Ha Na were happily shopping for their baby. Kwang Soo were excitedly pick the toys, the bed and all. Ha Na just chuckle seeing how excited her husband is. “Oppa, I think this is enough. She will be too small to wear this dress anyway” “But honey, look it so cute” Kwang Soo show her the dress in his hand. “Oppa, we can still buy   it for her when she a bit older don’t you think? Hmm?” Ha Na say as she caress Kwang Soo arm. “Okay, just this 1. Pleaseee” Ha Na finally nod her head. Kwang Soo were so happy and seeing that Ha Na just shook her head and smile.
Kwang Soo always keep Ha Na close to him even when there a fans who want to take picture. “Is this all? Is there anything we should buy?” Kwang Soo look at his hand and ask Ha Na. “This is more than enough oppa” “Arasso, let go. What do you want to eat for lunch?” Kwang Soo say as his hand roaming at Ha Na waist. “I want to eat steak!” Ha Na say happily. “Okay, let go and get your steak.” Kwang Soo say as he pull Ha Na and put his arm around her waist.

Once they enter the restaurant, they employee there greet them with smile and politely. Ha Na just let Kwang Soo choose anything for her, because that what they always do. Even, when they were still dating, Kwang Soo is the one who choose the dish. Ha Na just eat everything. Ha Na waist started to hurt actually and she felt a bit uncomfortable. “Oppa, do we have the name for the baby?” Ha Na try to communicate with Kwang Soo so that she feel distracted and hope the pain will go away. “Let see, can we put English name too. There this one name I really like.” Kwang Soo say as he caress Ha Na hand with his thumb. “What is it?” “Leanne.” “Leanne? That was unique. Who is it? One of your ex girlfriend?” Ha Na tease Kwang Soo. “Ayeee, no. I just found that name and like it.” Kwang Soo say as he chuckle. “Yeah, it was nice and unique, I like it” Ha Na say as she nod her head.

“Okay, we can put the English name as the second name, the first name you pick it honey” Kwang Soo say. They stop their conversation when their food arrived. Both of them thank the waitress. Kwang Soo help to cut Ha Na steak. “Gomawo oppa” Ha Na start eating. She smiling. “How is it?” “The best!” Ha Na say as she put her thumb up. Kwang Soo just smile and laugh seeing Ha Na. He know that he always busy and neglected Ha Na the most during her first trimester of pregnancy, he felt bad of course. But he is grateful seeing Ha Na understand his work and support him.

“Oppa?” Ha Na voice made Kwang Soo back at the time. “Hmm” “Are you okay?” Ha Na say as she reach for Kwang Soo hand. Kwang Soo quickly smile and nod his head. He held Ha Na hand and kiss the back of her hand. “I’m just grateful that I had you and soon a daughter. Mianhee, If I neglected you often” Ha Na just smile. She tap Kwang Soo cheek softly with her sweet smile. “Oppa, it fine. I love you” “I love you too” Kwang Soo say as he start eating. They just happily spend some time together and laughing.

After a while, both of them done eating and ready to leave. Kwang Soo held tight Ha Na hands and exit the restaurant. Kwang Soo then hold Ha Na at her waist. “Honey, want to go to cinema?” Kwang Soo ask Ha Na. “Oppa,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter