The Truth

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Na had been busy at the café. She look around and smile as her employee greet her. Suddenly Seojun is there with a piles of files. “Noonna.. errr.. mianhee but  these documents..” Ha Na just nod her head. “Grab the chair” She said as she made her hair into bun before doing the paper work together with SeoJun.

There a silent around them for some time, when suddenly Ha Na start looking for one documents. “SeoJun, where is the other one? the red files?” She ask him. “I put it in your right drawer” He said as he point it to the cabinet. He was already ready to get up when Ha Na stop him.

“It fine, I’ll go and look for it” She walk to the end of her office and squat down. She were looking for the files, when suddenly she touch a calender and a note book. She stop and open the notebook.

Ha Na suddenly freeze as she look into the note book. She open a few pages. Then she took the calendar and start counting something. “Err, is everything okay noona?” “Huh… ohh yes.. hmmm. Hei, SeoJun what date is today?” “Hummmm, 23rd April” Ha Na immediately close her eyes. She quickly close the door and walk back to her table.

“You know what, I forgot something. I’ll be out for awhile” Ha Na said as she smile. “Ouhh, okay. So do you need anything?” “Hmmm, I don’t know how long it will take, can you pick So-eul from her day care” She grab her handbag and car key. “Oh, okay sure. I’m taking her to the mall noona” “Sure, just not too much sugar or chocolate kiddo” “Arasso, noona” SeoJun said as he rolled his eyes.

Ha Na walk to her car and before she start the engine, she closed her eyes. She put her palm on the stomach and sigh. ‘Is it true? What the eomoni said?” Ha Na suddenly remember the things Kwang Soo mother told her. She took a deep breath. Ha Na look for her phone and calling someone.

“Hye, Chaeri.. are you at the hospital?.... ouhh, yes.. I’m coming. Arasoo, okay.. See you then” Ha Na end her called and start drove to the hospital. She felt nervous as she remember the nausea she felt this past few weeks, her weight gain and she eating more. ‘Oh God! What should I tell oppa?’ Ha Na start to feel scared when she remember about Kwang Soo who doesn’t want anymore child.

Ha Na quickly walk into the hospital and quickly walk to Chaeri office. She knock the door before enter.

“Hi, Chaeri.” “Hi, Ha Na. Long time no see” Both of the lady were hugging each other. Ha Na look around, it still the same it just that there is Chaeri and Dong Hee wedding picture and their son who now is 7

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter